Bowser, Bowser Jr. and other Villains Fan Club!

SuperPaperFan said:
Im gonna save them
Oh. I have Nintendogs+Cats, and wouldn't it be funny if I used one of the Koopalings as my Mii for it? Then Larry (not necessarily him) would be walking my dog!!! :P

If your dog is a hot dog, then you're in deep doo-doo. Larry loves hot dogs

Baby Luigi said:
Ok, she's a Toy Poodle! Then I would use Lemmy (He's a midget, but in the game, he would be regular)
Edit: This...Totally...Sucks!!! When you're alking the dog, it only shows the leash! Not the Mii and the leash, just the fricking leash!!! :mad:

Bowser is the best, my favorite.

I think Mario should lose in one game >:3

SuperPaperFan said:
Bowser Jr. is my favorite villain. When i was little i thought he was a pig. :poshjr:
Hi, my internet is broken, so I'm on 3G, on Nana's iPhone, mine's out of data. So, my too faves are Iggy Koopa, and Lemmy Koopa. I found out on the Internet they're twins. It says that "Iggy had rainbow hair like Lemmy, but he dyed it green because he was always confused for Lemmy, which he hated." I also found out that Iggy's favorite food is tacos. And I did a bunch of internet quizzes, I think 12 or so? All but two said Lemmy, one said Ludwig, and one said Roy, which I didn't like. (he's my least fave koopaling.)

MarioBros2 said:
SuperPaperFan said:
Bowser Jr. is my favorite villain. When i was little i thought he was a pig. :poshjr:
Hi, my internet is broken, so I'm on 3G, on Nana's iPhone, mine's out of data. So, my too faves are Iggy Koopa, and Lemmy Koopa. I found out on the Internet they're twins. It says that "Iggy had rainbow hair like Lemmy, but he dyed it green because he was always confused for Lemmy, which he hated." I also found out that Iggy's favorite food is tacos. And I did a bunch of internet quizzes, I think 12 or so? All but two said Lemmy, one said Ludwig, and one said Roy, which I didn't like. (he's my least fave koopaling.)
Tacos? Did they just make that up?

SuperPaperFan said:
MarioBros2 said:
SuperPaperFan said:
Tacos? Did they just make that up?
No. They said it on official websites! And Lemmy's land too!

Lemmy's Land isn't official, it's fan made. :-\

Awesome SPF I like Lemmy Koopa

Baby Luigi said:
Lemmy's Land isn't official, it's fan made. :-\
There was another website... I can't remember the name.

Baby Luigi said:
Just like Iggy loves tacos!!!
And I think it was just Lemmy's land. It said tacos on all of them I looked at.
I'm gonna look at it some more.
Edit: you gotta look at this picture!!! Iggy's face makes him look like a crazy lunatic!!! http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&gl=us&biw=320&bih=356&q=pictures+of+iggy+koopa&oq=pictures+of+iggy+koopa&aq=f&aqi=&aql=&gs_nf=1&gs_l=mobile-gws-serp.12...2635.8427.0.9499.13.13.2.0.0.0.349.1826.2-6j1.7.0.&mvs=0#&miuv=0

Edit: I just found out that they changed his look (don't know what it looks like.) and this is his NSMBWii appearance.
Edit: Ok, I'm getting confused. He's the same. And I did this from my Nana's iPhone so it may not be like what it looks like on the phone.

^The link may not work on computers, I did this on Nana's iPhone.

SuperPaperFan said:
Doesnt work for me.
Sorry 'bout that. IMHO of the Koopalings, at least one of their battles are different from the rest. Larry's is basic, the same both time. Roy's is the same the first time, but the second time, it's like a reversed-direction whack-a-mole type thing. Lemmy's is the same both times, but it's different from the rest both times, and his bouncy ball is bigger the second time. Wendy's is the same the first time, except she shoots rings, not fireballs, the second time, you're underwater. Iggy's first one is on lifts, and the second time there's double platforms and he's riding in a wagon or car or whatever, on his "pet" Chain-Chomp, and you have to go up and go down untill you can jump on him, and the Chain-Chomp gets mad and chases you. Morton Jr.'s one is (I forgot what his were, I'll check later.) and Bowser Jr.'s were almost the same, except the 1st time it's regular, where you have to hover and jump on his head. The second is where you push him into electric walls, and the 3rd time you have to send up a giant spiked bomb that he drops at him. (technically he's not a Koopaling, but I wanted to list him anyways.)

Holy crap, wall of text!

tl;dr

Baby Luigi said:
Holy crap, wall of text!

tl;dr
What's a wall of text? I just wanted to state my opinion. I haven't fought them in the game, but I looked at a YouTube video. And holy crap! Iggy slapped his butt!!! :O!!!

A wall of text is an extremely long paragraph that is as tall as a wall. You should split it up into more paragraphs because it is agonizing to read the block of text.

Baby Luigi said:
A wall of text is an extremely long paragraph that is as tall as a wall. You should split it up into more paragraphs because it is agonizing to read the block of text.
Sorry, I forgot. :-\. But you should watch the videos! "Koopaling Battles Part 1" and part 2. Iggy slaps his butt in part 2!!! :D

If you did not know already, I played all of New Super Mario Bros. Wii and therefore beat all the bosses in that game.

Baby Luigi said:
If you did not know already, I played all of New Super Mario Bros. Wii and therefore beat all the bosses in that game.
Oh, sorry. Do you remember Iggy though? He's funny and crazy at the same time. In the comments most of them say he looks like he's drunk, but I like him anyways!

Back