Super Mario Galaxy 3

Whoopee! Wouldn't that be great? Even if it would make the idea dry out it might actually be fun. What's the chances of it happening? What bosses would it have? King Shy Guy? King Wiggler? Maybe even King Thwomp? [move][I want it to happen...soon...]

It's impossible, but I would like Super Mario Galaxy 3 to exist sooooo freaking much. The only thing is that I would like it to be a whole, brand new game, not just an expansion of 2, like 2 was an expansion of 1.

Well if they were going to make another Super Mario Galaxy game i wish the hub would be the Comet Observatory, that thing is soo awesome! even when it turns into the Starship, soo awesome :D

Mario7727 said:
Well if they were going to make another Super Mario Galaxy game i wish the hub would be the Comet Observatory, that thing is soo awesome! even when it turns into the Starship, soo awesome :D
It does take quite a while to get around, though.

lol well yeah but the Comet Observatory looks hecka cool and you can use the Red Star to fly around it after you beat the game for the 1st time soo it kinda doesn't :P ahahaha xD oh yeah and then there are those teleporters to go almost anywhere too :P lol

FMGBASKFH said:
It's impossible, but I would like Super Mario Galaxy 3 to exist sooooo freaking much. The only thing is that I would like it to be a whole, brand new game, not just an expansion of 2, like 2 was an expansion of 1.
2 was not an expansion of one. What more could they have done differently and made it more original other than not making it a Galaxy sequel? Granted, it wasn't as different as BK was from Tooie, but...

Post-Damage Invincibility said:
FMGBASKFH said:
2 was not an expansion of one. What more could they have done differently and made it more original other than not making it a Galaxy sequel? Granted, it wasn't as different as BK was from Tooie, but...

Curious you named exactly Banjo-Kazooie and Banjo-Tooie, because those were the games I was going to use as examples. Mario could've had some new moves, a new story (one that didn't pretend that 1 never happened), even new voice acting would have been welcome, so the game felt new. Not just a game made out of leftovers of the first game.

FMGBASKFH said:
FMGBASKFH said:

Curious you named exactly Banjo-Kazooie and Banjo-Tooie, because those were the games I was going to use as examples. Mario could've had some new moves, a new story (one that didn't pretend that 1 never happened), even new voice acting would have been welcome, so the game felt new. Not just a game made out of leftovers of the first game.
Yeah, just drop Martinet even though:

He's perfectly fine and healthy.
They've been using him for 16 years now.
No one seems to hate his voice.

OH GOD NO

there's already been a thousand topics for this and I'm freaking sick of Galaxy. The first one was amazing but the second one was pushing it. New ideas, please!

Magikrazy said:
FMGBASKFH said:
FMGBASKFH said:

Yeah, just drop Martinet even though:

He's perfectly fine and healthy.
They've been using him for 16 years now.
No one seems to hate his voice.

You misunderstood my comment. I would HATE having Martinet replaced. I meant it as in he should have been hired to record new voice clips for Mario, instead of re-using 1's voice clips.

That would be awesome even though I have 2, but I haven't started it :-[ I'm trying to get the courage to beat 1.

Nah, I would rather have an entirely new platformer not based on Super Mario Galaxy games.

Baby Luigi said:
Nah, I would rather have an entirely new platformer not based on Super Mario Galaxy games.
That. I mean, 2 was enough. I want something new and original with a brand new set of awesome characters (Like SMS- Piantas were awesome!)

New Super Mario said:
Baby Luigi said:
That. I mean, 2 was enough. I want something new and original with a brand new set of awesome characters (Like SMS- Piantas were awesome!)

I want a mix between Sunshine and Super Mario 3D Land- exploring in some parts, linear in others. I want to lean more in the exploring side, but I don't want any stupid Blue Coins.

Don't worry, the stupid Blue Coins are a mistake. Look, there aren't even any Blue Coin-like completion objectives anymore.

Didn't understand why Nintendo was so cryptic and anal when it comes to methods for obtaining methods. :mad:

BLOF, I really hope it won't happen again. The reasons for getting Blue Coins were also criminal. Tanookis making a profit for selling Shine Sprites underneath the Piantas' noses! Those monsters!

i think they should add more Regular Yellow Power Stars and Less Secret Green Power Stars :l

I hate it when you have to replay levels after beating the main game. It stinks just as much as Extra Mode in Kirby's Return to Dreamland.

La Marionette said:
I hate it when you have to replay levels after beating the main game. It stinks just as much as Extra Mode in Kirby's Return to Dreamland.

i know right? Dx like in the first SMG? oh you beat the game, now redo it with luigi -__- it sucked lol xD

The redo it thing with Luigi was great for us, though. LGM played the first part as Mario, I played the second part as Luigi.

Yeah, it fit perfectly for us. However, I don't want to see this thing as a sort of artificial replay value.

Like "Same, But Harder Mode"? Yeah those type of modes really irritate me.

Luigi's New Mansion?

Anyway, I don't want to see another Super Mario Galaxy game. Enough is enough.

La Marionette said:
Luigi's New Mansion?

Yes

I rarely complete or even bother to get started on those type of modes

Back