Super Mario Galaxy 3

lol well yeah xD i just still hope That Nintendo will bring back the Comet Observatory as a hub place and that you go to galaxies the same format you did in SMG 2

I'm hoping for a hub even better than the Comet Observatory

no there could be nothing NOTHING! Better than the Comet Observatory, never, lol

I meant, an even bigger observatory. An extension to it. A big one.

Besides, Nintendo never uses the same hub twice.

well ok yeah if it was bigger that would be better (and probably more epic looking) or probably combine the hub's from SMG 1 and SMG 2 lol that would be cool too xD and yeah :/ i could only think of 1 game that repeated a hub and that was Super Mario 64 and Super Mario 64 DS xD lol

Baby Luigi said:
I meant, an even bigger observatory. An extension to it. A big one.

Besides, Nintendo never uses the same hub twice.

Super Mario 64 and Super Mario 64 DS say hi.

Just kidding, hahaha. I know that's just because they're remakes.

I liked the Comet Observatory, but don't you think it's big enough already? I know Peach's Castle and Delfino Plaza are much bigger, but the Comet Observatory already has a decent size.

well yeah :P i was just agreeing with her :) xD idk what else they could put in there either ways :/ hmm :l

Baby Luigi said:
La Marionette said:
Luigi's New Mansion?

Yes

I rarely complete or even bother to get started on those type of modes
I hope it at least has something a little less scary, because I stopped playing after I completed the first part of it. It's just scary!!! *Shudders*

MarioBros2 said:
Baby Luigi said:
La Marionette said:
Luigi's New Mansion?

Yes

I rarely complete or even bother to get started on those type of modes
I hope it at least has something a little less scary, because I stopped playing after I completed the first part of it. It's just scary!!! *Shudders*
Scared of Luigi's Mansion? I've seen much scarier things.

Yeah, I admit, I'm a little bit of a chicken.

Yeah, I started out in the door of World 2 or whatever, and it kind of creeped me out. World 1 was nearly fine, except for the baby boss. It wasn't too scary, but it was hard!

You mean Bowser? That would be way harder, what I mean is that the balls get stuck in the corner.

Yeah, if you don't have a GameCube and want to get the game, just buy the controllers and put them in your Wii if you have one.

Cool! I have 1 Wii. I changed my Avatar again.
:bowjr:

I keep switching to see which looks the best.

Yep. I haven't fought him yet, cuz he's in Chapter 4, but I saw a video on YouTube.

Cool! I might look him up in the Wiki. The whole plot was in the Dementio page or whatever.
:bowjr:

Back