Super Mario Galaxy 3

Who?

You mean from the Mario Galaxy series. I'm sorry, I haven't even beat half of World 1 on the first game! *Looks around, a little embarrassed*

Smithy is the main antagonist of Super Mario RPG, a game that was developed by Squaresoft (now called Square Enix). Because of that, Nintendo doesn't have the full rights to use Smithy again.

MnSG said:
Smithy is the main antagonist of Super Mario RPG, a game that was developed by Squaresoft (now called Square Enix). Because of that, Nintendo doesn't have the full rights to use Smithy again.
Thank ya for explaining it to her. :)

Thank you.
:luigi:

You know what would be an awesome thing that they did? Make many console versions, instead of just Wii, like the DS and the XBox360, and stuff like that (BTW I don't have the XBox360)

Wii U is better, Nintendo refuse to make games for other consoles and it is impossible to have SMG3 for DS, it is beter for 3DS

Diddy Kong said:
Wii U is better, Nintendo refuse to make games for other consoles and it is impossible to have SMG3 for DS, it is beter for 3DS
Yeah, I should have said that. Plus my keyboard's messed up! But I did say DS though, but 3DS wouldbe awesome, since I have it.

Diddy Kong said:
Do you think Wii U will be better than PS3 and X360?

What is Wii U?

It hasn't been released yet, so they could be just saying it. there's no proof that the released one will be better than PS3 or X360.

I saw at mynintendonews.com and other Nintendo news site and it is true because of new engine

I think they will add a engine called CryEngine 3.4

Back