Super Mario Galaxy 3

I assumed so. I like both though.

I hope that game in another antagonist for the :wario: Wario Bros. :waluigi:.
Playing as Mario, Wario is mid-boss.
Playing as Luigi, Waluigi is mid-boss.
Boss battle Area: Battle before as Bowser (similar as Bowser's Galaxy Reactor or Generator)

SuperPaperFan said:
I wanna game that you can play as Bowser and Mario is the last boss.
That would be so cool! (I looked up Mr. L on the Wiki, and he seems pretty cool.)

A game like what?

Me too. If Bowser Jr. was a Play-able Character, I would pick him.

You may think I'm weird for saying this, but Bowser Jr.'s cute to me, even with the bib with the fangs.
:bowjr:

I think you're talking about "Baby Bowser" From Mario and Luigi Partners in Time. They're too different characters.

Oh! Meh. Probably not. Yesterday I found a tutorial on Dragoart for Bowser, but that was way complicated, even though it said "Intermiediate." I found a Bowser Jr. Probably at a little bit of an older age because he had more teeth, and didn't have a bib.

That would be cool. Oh, but I would not want to see baby Wario!

Really? Which one?

Oh! And if I can upload my drawing on the computer and figure out how to post a pic (I know how.) I can post it. It might be a week or so though.

I still remember when I did up that Super Mario Galaxy 3 rough draft around 2 years ago. It had Yoshi as the main character.

Of course, for an actual third sequel, in which Mario is the main protagonist...

1a: Rosalina becomes a major character again.

1b: During the final battle with Bowser, Rosalina will assist Mario.

2a: The Koopalings appear as major bosses, with each one guarding a Grand Star.

2b: Bowser Jr. will still appear as a boss.

2c: Before facing Bowser, Mario has to face the Koopalings and Bowser Jr. one last time. This battle will also involve the Flying Mario power-up.

3a: Yoshi is used again, but more frequently, and with new abilities.

3b: Yoshi's usage is no longer restricted; he can even be used during the final battle against Bowser.

4: Boom Boom and Pom Pom make a return as standard bosses.

I would too. Except I'm trying to beat the first one (I don't know if I will right now since I have a long ways away) and then beat the 2nd one.

Two old quotes from me, describing what I want from this game:

Toad85 said:
1: Make the game-play somewhat different from the first two games. We don't need another clone. Maybe you could use the touchscreen to activate switches and the gyroscope to perform new moves never seen before, or use the 3D effect to create new graphically complex worlds. Also, make the levels less linear and more adventurous (except for Yoshi levels; details in #3) than the first two games.

2: Don't make another "Defeat Bowser/Save the princess" game. Introduce a new villain, or have a returning one appear (Shroobs, anyone?). Also, make the story line complex and RPG-like. I would like something like that.

3: Introduce several different game-play modes to variate and spice up the game. For example, have not only Mario (standard levels), but Luigi (skill and platforming), Yoshi (combat and Chimp-esque challenges), Wario (minigames) and Rosalina (Pikmin clone with Lumas) join the party with levels of their own.

4: Multiplayer. There must be good multiplayer. I don't care exactly how it is executed, but it must be better than what SMG and SMG2 did, which was not much.

Toad85 said:
Here are the characters I want playable/non-playable in SMG3:

*Mario: Primary playable character, plays as he always does.
*Luigi: Secondary playable character, more platform-based gameplay, slightly less powerful, but jumps higher than all other characters.
*Yoshi: Playable, combat-based gameplay, can spit eggs like in Yoshi's Island, but cannot star-spin.
*Rosalina and Polari: Playable, puzzle-based gameplay, all levels take place aboard a redesigned and larger Comet Observatory, strongest star-spin of all playable characters.
*Wario: Semi-playable, hosts a minigame side-adventure aboard the Comet Observatory, plays similar to Mario Party minigames, but in a WarioWare format.
*Bowser: Non-playable, primary villain.
*Bowser Jr. and Koopalings: Non-playable, secondary villains, fought at end of each world, of which there are 8 (fits perfectly).
*Peach: Non-playable, captured by Bowser.
*Daisy:Non-playable, seen in first level as hostage, later a minor appearance aboard the Comet Observatory (similar to Gearmo).
*Toad Brigade: Non-playable, assists Mario in certain levels, Banktoad and Mailtoad reprise their jobs, and Red Toad is given something to do (probably a "captains log" of some sort that keeps track of your progress).

That would be pretty good.

Back