Super Mario Galaxy 3

Just one more thing: I did hear of it I just didn't know what it was.

I rather not have another SMG game be produced by Nintendo. To be honest, I'm rather tired of the SMG games and would rather have something new (this also includes less NSMB like games - though I prefer them to both Galaxy titles).

SMG was indeed an interesting concept and SMG2 was a nice finishing touch to this specific series; however, a third SMG is really not needed at all. SMG2 already squeezed in the missing details from the original SMG; so, I don't see a third version being needed. I rather have a sequel to either Super Mario Bros. 2 or Super Mario Sunshine (the two most underrated games in the series due to their differences in gameplay).

I don't want another Galaxy game as per the already stated reasosns. I wouldn't mind Galaxy themes in other games though. Like a Galaxy-themed Mario Party board, or Star Bits showing up as items in the RPGs, etc.

My biggest concern is that Rosalina will end up as a spin-off exclusive, and so far, she's only been involved with Mario Kart.

MnSG said:
My biggest concern is that Rosalina will end up as a spin-off exclusive, and so far, she's only been involved with Mario Kart.

I hope she appears in more games outside of the galaxies and karts. She has much potential

Baby Luigi said:
MnSG said:

I hope she appears in more games outside of the galaxies and karts. She has much potential
I agree! Maybe the next Mario Party?

As a host? Sure!

Baby Luigi said:
As a host? Sure!
Either! But, a space star board or whatever would be awesome!

As much as I like Rosalina, I don't want her playable in Mario Party, though.

However, could it be possible to make Rosalina playable in a hypothetical Super Mario Galaxy 3? That would be sweet.

Baby Luigi said:
As much as I like Rosalina, I don't want her playable in Mario Party, though.

However, could it be possible to make Rosalina playable in a hypothetical Super Mario Galaxy 3? That would be sweet.
Yep! What do ya think of my party board?

It would be a great party board, but that's off-topic

Baby Luigi said:
It would be a great party board, but that's off-topic
Ok, sorry.

The SMG series was awesome but I'd prefer something original for the next main Mario game, as much as I loved the series a third would just be a tad too much. They should totally include Rosalina in future games though she was an awesome character

See I never got what was so great about Rosalina. She's a supporting character, nothing else.

Nabber said:
See I never got what was so great about Rosalina. She's a supporting character, nothing else.

Yeah true but she's still a better character in my opinion then say Luma who is in Mario Tennis Open but she isn't.

MnSG said:
I ran into this fan-made logo a while back...

super_mario_galaxy_3_logo_by_fsuarez913-d4v5b26.png

Damn, that's a good logo.

Nabber said:

Who actually likes the characters for what they do in the "main" games???? Why do you think I like Baby Luigi? Because he gets kidnapped?

Baby Luigi said:
MnSG said:
I ran into this fan-made logo a while back...

super_mario_galaxy_3_logo_by_fsuarez913-d4v5b26.png

Damn, that's a good logo.

Nabber said:

Who actually likes the characters for what they do in the "main" games???? Why do you think I like Baby Luigi? Because he gets kidnapped?
I like Rosalina and all the Baby characters, because for no big reason. And I also love most of the Koopalings (preferably Iggy, Lemmy and Larry.) because they're good characters, and I'm kind of a Koopaling fan right now. (not cuz they kidnapped Peach!)

Back