Current Vandal on Wiki

Status
Not open for further replies.
A bit like preemptive action, but can anyone keep on eye on this user?

http://www.mariowiki.com/Special:Contributions/Random_Troll

Halayà úbe Praseodymium Mario said:
A bit like preemptive action, but can anyone keep on eye on this user?

http://www.mariowiki.com/Special:Contributions/Random_Troll

On it. They haven't done anything yet.

They actually added something that is not vandalism to the Sunshine Airport page.

I should keep an eye on them.

EDIT: It's redundant information, so I removed it.

This IP appears to have spent the past few days changing Mario Kart stats around at random. While it could just be that those kart stats are all wrong and I'm just being stupid by jumping to conclusions, I kinda have a feeling that's not the case...

God I have to clean up after his mess

The other edits were constructive enough, tell them they can't add speculation and if they continue issue the standard warning for it.

This Princes Jojora character seems to be...Er...Not quite a vandal, but more like bat*bleep* insane. A ridiculous amount of her edits and uploads are fanart, and even now that she's starting to do constructive edits, we end up with stuff like this.

How are we supposed to deal with these kinds of people? They probably don't have malicious intent, but they're not constructive. We tried warning the person about userspace edits, but the person got scared of being barred from editing the userspage and is now editing the mainspace instead. All in all, not a terrible person, but kind of eccentric, and something doesn't feel right if this person got blocked.

Nonconstructive people should get blocked if they don't heed to warnings and other crap. This wiki isn't a social site, it's supposed to be a free to edit information database about Mario and nonconstructive people who don't contribute what exactly this wiki is for should be banned.

Aaaaand even after the warning, she's using other users' sigs on her image summaries, and she seems to be fond of replacing any valid images she uploads with-you guessed it-fanfic. This is getting out of hand.

Sounds like she needs to get blocked for that. D:

So, it's been a while since he was active now, but AR-Cade is quite obviously just here to show off his blog. Not quite a vandal, but still definitely against the rules.

The only times he's come on in about a month is to update his blog articles or whatever he calls it. He's already been userspaced.

Issue a warning, then last one if the action continues. If he continues after the last warning notify an admin and we'll block him for a bit.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back