Current Vandal on Wiki

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can someone revert his talk page edits for me? I'm freaking busy :(

Let me do it.

EDIT: It's resolved. For now.

Well I have befriended TrickyMario in the past. But then he started harassing my twin sister and not respecting rules on her talk page, so he lost my respect.

Yeah, we've actually known who it was for a while. We just didn't do anything to the registered accounts because this is actually an inter-wiki affair, and we wanted to give the SmashWiki staff a heads up that their people are making idiots of themselves over here before we go and block them. After all, if our folks spamming up other NIWA wikis, we'd want to know about it.

SmashWiki's done something about it now, and after some more discussion amongst ourselves, so have we.

Meh, idc what happens on MarioWiki. Besides, none of this was ever really a big deal on SmashWiki.

It's still really stupid

Welp, there goes any shred of credibility.

I agree with Baby Luigi. Scr7, what you've done stupid was you harassed me, Evilwaluigi, and 3D Player 2004 as an IP, and you got blocked for 3 months because of that, I hope you learned your lesson.

Considering things are being handled behind the scenes and that scr's attitude is unlikely to change in this thread, I'd like to ask both sides to stop perpetuating an argument that won't go anywhere, thanks.

The previous page is a sterling example of why the wiki staff has considered locking this thread multiple times, for everyone's i.

Glowsquid said:
The previous page is a sterling example of why the wiki staff has considered locking this thread multiple times, for everyone's i.
I think locking this thread might be a bit extreme though; this is a useful tool for if someone's vandalizing the wiki and no admin's online, but you guys do what you think is necessary.

If there's not an admin online then the vandal won't get blocked, posting in here doesn't automatically alert us to a vandal. Most of the time when I log in, it's the wiki first so I'll see them in the Recent Changes before I do in this thread. Besides, if something's happening you can still PM us here.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back