Current Vandal on Wiki

Status
Not open for further replies.
http://www.mariowiki.com/Special:Contributions/72.50.83.132

Squidward, he vandalized the Rewrite Template page but I gave him a warning and a second chance.

Not a vandal but continuously making consecutive nonconstructive edits.

Can somebody check if these IPs in the history, which also have done strings of nonconstructive edits, are related to this?

Keep an eye on the user Cranky Kong (Special:Contributions/Cranky_Kong), his only edits so far have been talk page spam and a message accusing Yoshi876 of blocking someone for no reason.

Hpd04l6.jpg

Does this qualify as vandal that needs to be dealt with. I'm not sure and I don't want to accidentally get into an edit war or give a warning that is undeserved but I don't want an article to have false information on display either.

Don't even think about calling this person a vandal in the first place.

If you're headed to an edit war, bring it up in Pwwnd123's talk page, or bring it up in the article's respective talk page. If you participate, you are at fault as well. Pwwnd123 does have some history of being a bit obstinate with his edits, just to let you know that.

3D Player 2004 said:
Hpd04l6.jpg

Does this qualify as vandal that needs to be dealt with. I'm not sure and I don't want to accidentally get into an edit war or give a warning that is undeserved but I don't want an article to have false information on display either.
Nope. Vandalizing pages is adding bogus information or being heavily deconstructive. Just tell him that if we're not counting Rosalina as a princess, comparing two things isn't good. The information is basically like saying that Mario is the only Mario Bro. to primarily wear red.

Seeing as what they're doing isn't the worst crime to go down in wiki history. Tell them to stop, and then issue warnings and the like if they continue.

Drift said:
These edits should be hidden.

I hid the second one, but the first one is just spam on the talk page of an IP. It's not the swastika used by the Nazi party.

i'd also like to point out that it's originally a peace symbol fore the Nazi's ----ed it up

Not a vandal, but...

I don't understand this user's intentions. Yeah, you might think the user is trying to message to just Mario, but no, the user left a message on my talk page.

I don't feel comfortable.

That Alaa person comes into chat semi-frequently and only moans about wanting to talk to mario, and will not respond to or acknowledge anyone or anything else, even kicks and bans. They're banned permanently in chat but their hostname changes so it's kinda difficult to control it without banning a whole ton of other people are the same time. Getting pissy and confrontational about it won't do shit because they probably think you're literally Mario so either ignore it or report it, like you just did.

Noted, thanks.

Again, as I said, this person makes me feel uncomfortable, so I'll report once more if this happens again.

I'm also with you too, sis

So far, the user's done nothing but post the same message on his talk page. Do you think giving him a userspace warning will encourage him to stop doing that, or would that just cause problems?

Seeing them on chat, I highly doubt a Userspace will do anything whatsoever. Issue it anyway though

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back