Current Vandal on Wiki

Status
Not open for further replies.
Glaceon said:
Jim McGinn said:
You're only meant to have one account, but sometimes people create more than one account. The accounts created after the original are sockpuppets

An exception is when the extra account(s) are for other people who live in the same household and access the Wiki from the same place, which is allowed but requires explanation to the staff so those people don't get confused as sockpuppets.
That is not an exception, as it is two people, not one.

Glaceon said:
Jim McGinn said:
You're only meant to have one account, but sometimes people create more than one account. The accounts created after the original are sockpuppets

An exception is when the extra account(s) are for other people who live in the same household and access the Wiki from the same place, which is allowed but requires explanation to the staff so those people don't get confused as sockpuppets.
That's not really someone creating another account.

Lakituilveloce said:
Glaceon said:
Jim McGinn said:

That is not an exception, as it is two people, not one.
Yeah, I think I misinterpreted the people in that.

unless you forgot your password or something and lack an email on your account, and are banned from the forum or something

http://www.mariowiki.com/Special:Contributions/Personalattack

Someone please hide the rest of the summaries/edits, they're kind of vulgar.

Meh all caps excessive swearing is not that vulgar

Drift said:
http://www.mariowiki.com/Special:Contributions/Personalattack

Someone please hide the rest of the summaries/edits, they're kind of vulgar.
He/she asked to be my friend and said that "you r awesome :3" to me. I guessed he/she was a troll due to the name.

No hurt began vandalizing right off the bat.

Even I don't know what the ---- my sister is talking about

Misty, the post was totally unnecessary and verging on inappropriate. I know you didn't make the username but please, have some, uh, self-censorship.

Is somebody going to clean up this assload of redirects now?

EDIT: Thanks, Glowsquid and GameFreak75. I hope you don't waste too much minutes of your life.

so Yoshi 876, why didn't you perma the obvious spambutt account again jesus christ, I meant Toa 95. this is what I get for posting after being totally wasted.

I never banned the account, and I was offline when it was doing anything.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back