Current Vandal on Wiki

Status
Not open for further replies.
Technically he did something as an IP

Agent Smith said:
Technically he did something as an IP
Well I'm happy to know that he spent two minutes going through the process of making an account for nothing.

Agent Smith said:
Can't he come up with more productive ways to waste his life?

Trolls lack that creativity unfortunately

EDIT: there's a vandal who has some weird love with the Poop article now

Turboo took care of it longer than I wanted it to, but I suggest reprotecting the article. I don't know why the protection was lifted in the first place-this place is like the perfect place for immature people to make an account solely because we have a article about freaking Poop on the wiki. Now that IP addresses are available, this is probably more the reason to protect this article.

Well, if immature people are gonna try and vandalize that article because it's frigging faeces, I think we should semi-protect it so that only AC users can edit it. Besides, I doubt it will affect any of us.

Iggy Koopa Jr said:
Well, if immature people are gonna try and vandalize that article because it's frigging faeces, I think we should semi-protect it so that only AC users can edit it. Besides, I doubt it will affect any of us.
per this

Don't know why people are so interested in that subject. I'd rather study some birds than waste my time devoting to poop.

Yeah, we should semi-protect it.

Bilbobaggins717

Spam, mainly. The undoing of constructive edits could also count as trolling

well, hopefully theyre all done since i cant check while posting

i gotta get some sleep

Well, some of those revisions still need to be hidden.

‎96.59.86.118

Keeps adding stuff on Waluigi to Super Mario 64 DS

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back