Current Vandal on Wiki

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'll track him down and give him a damn beating >:[

Just in case he comes back there are some guys with weird names that keep vandalizing

‎XxXxBloodyRists666xXxX keeps adding the delete or blanking the http://www.mariowiki.com/Template:ShroomSectionBox

Right, I think I'll semi-protect that template.

Those generally aren't trolls, they're more new users who are unsure on how to edit

Cucurbita Pepo said:
We should create an article about him. A list of his accounts.
If you feed a troll, they won't go away. Making an article about this "person" (he/she) will just encourage this "person" (him/her) to do more.

No, STOP the troll feeding suggestions. That's EXACTLY what they want. They're attention whores, and making articles about them or making forum games about them is fulfilling their desires and wishes.

Baby Luigi said:
No, STOP the troll feeding suggestions. That's EXACTLY what they want. They're attention whores, and making articles about them or making forum games about them is fulfilling their desires and wishes.
Yeah, per this. Let's stop the juvenile suggestions and just stick to the purpose of the thread.

Daskarzine said:
Baby Luigi said:
Yeah, per this. Let's stop the juvenile suggestions and just stick to the purpose of the thread.
They're gonna do it anyways...

fun fact, there are entire articles about Mario Wiki trolls on userpedia

Quick...

EDIT: I have to leave soon, someone take over and continue undoing his vandalism

EDIT II: ty Phoenix

stop conversing with him in edit summaries jesus christ

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back