Status
Not open for further replies.
Lakitulerapide said:
Nightmare Moon said:
fun fact, there are entire articles about Mario Wiki trolls on userpedia
My thoughts exactly.

But they really aren't troll feeding.

Even if it does, it should be deleted.

Just because Userpedia has a page on trolls doesn't mean it's okay to create pages or threads solely about them.

I hate that asshole who made that edit to Baby Luigi's article

I kinda want to track the IP and beat him up for it

An idiot? Sorry, but I figured that out already...

The best thing to do is treat spammers as anonymous, individual IPs, because who they are and what they've done really doesn't matter: just post a link to the contributions page of the account and an admin will block it. The end.

‎XXXbloodyrists666XXX is not only a sock, but has also added the delete tag to fairly major articles

‎37.130.224.21

And ‎Phoenixsenior seems to be a sock of BowserWorld2

http://www.mariowiki.com/Special:Contributions/Bowserworld3

I swear this isn't from my IP, the location is completely different and it looks like an MDP sock

Lakitulerapide said:
Driftmas said:
http://www.mariowiki.com/Special:Contributions/Bowserworld3

I swear this isn't from my IP, the location is completely different and it looks like an MDP sock
Question. How do you know his IP/location?
His behavior is identical to the MDP sock from yesterday.

Also, I can still edit after he was blocked, so he's not using the same IP.

[quote author=Block list]
16:22, 1 December 2013 Bowserworld3 (talk | contribs) infinite Turboo (talk | contribs) account creation disabled, cannot edit own talk page Vandalizing pages repeatedly
16:00, 1 December 2013 Poop, Marshall Dan (talk | contribs) infinite Turboo (talk | contribs) account creation disabled, cannot edit own talk page Sockpuppet of an existing account
16:00, 1 December 2013 Autoblock #13642 16:00, 2 December 2013 Turboo (talk | contribs) account creation disabled, cannot edit own talk page Autoblocked because this IP address has been recently used by "Poop, Marshall Dan". The reason given for Poop, Marshall Dan's block is "Sockpuppet of an existing account"
[/quote]
Both accounts received the same autoblock.

So does that guy not have a life or something than to spam a video game wiki

This stuff makes me hurt inside. Is is unfortunate that a vandal like MDP started spamming when the admins weren't watching.

Driftmas said:
So does that guy not have a life or something than to spam a video game wiki

Nope, he's an asshole who doesn't have anything more constructive to do, such as robbing a bank.

It's not necessary to give your opinions on every troll that decides to start some kind of trouble, during or after the fact. It gives them the attention they want. Just pointing them out to us is enough.

Mario4Ever said:
It's not necessary to give your opinions on every troll that decides to start some kind of trouble, during or after the fact. It gives them the attention they want. Just pointing them out to us is enough.

Exactly, but after this sheer madness is over, we'll all forget about it, kinda rendering the attention thing moot.

I agree with Mario4Ever. This has already been said countless of time in the past, and I cannon believe that we must say it again: but may we just stick to the purpose of the thread? Commentary on every vandal and calling them "assholes" is very juvenile and isn't any use at all.

Sorry, stupidity just riles up my emotions and frontal lobe functioning isn't my thing. Thanks.

I think whenever I see the user again, I'm going to revert via anonymous I.P. addresses. It's probably going to spare some reverts on my page and account creations just in case the user targets me.

Dan Poop has made yet another account, block him before he attacks any pages.

Iggy Koopa Jr said:
He's not doing anything... Marshall Dan Poop IV.

Better block him before he does

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back