Current Vandal on Wiki

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nothing to worry about, guys.

Fair enough, I've only been here since January and I don't keep up with troll history

Good to know Turboo blocked him, so nothing more from him.

It's probably just some imposter anyway. The downside of Userpedia is that folks read it, see the names, and decide they might make a bigger stir by pretending to be infamous trolls returning, rather than the lifeless nobodies they really are. Either way, nothing to get excited about: that's what they want, after all. Just report them, revert them, and forget them once they're blocked.

Good. That's nice for some people to know for the future

I never got the point for reporting, the admin will likely see them quite soon after they get created and start vandalizing.

Demidevimon said:
I never got the point for reporting, the admin will likely see them quite soon after they get created and start vandalizing.

Sometimes they don't. Just sometimes.

Demidevimon said:
I thought it was just one or two at the start, and when I realized there was a lot more I logged back in, just to fight. I was planning to sleep before all that.

Same here

Baby Luigi said:
Demidevimon said:

Sometimes they don't. Just sometimes.
does that even include really minor edits to add a single word like a swear word in every article.

Most people check the edits of an IP or new user to make sure what they've put is needed, if they see a swear word it'll be removed and it'll probably be in the edit summery so an admin could see it

Why he's not breaking any rules and he's not hindering the wiki in any way

Yeah but isn't there some sort of rule against edit summaries like this? This is clearly voiding the point of an editing summary by spewing mindless drivel on it.

No.

What he's doing doesn't hurt wiki usability or reliability, and doesn't break rules about coutesy to other users or innapropriate content. Plus I find it vaguely entertaining, which obviously voids any potential concern.

Technically, edit summaries are supposed to always be "accurate, straightforward and informative", not spam...

(not that it matters either way, since the IP only made a couple edits and left)

"FreddiejakeMZ" is removing content from pages, someone please take care of that.

EDIT: Nvmd, Walkazo gave him a warning but can an admin please keep an eye on him/her

Drift said:
"FreddiejakeMZ" is removing content from pages, someone please take care of that.

EDIT: Nvmd, Walkazo gave him a warning but can an admin please keep an eye on him/her

I think Walkazo is already on the job.

Trucy Wright said:
TOADSWORTHSPAM is living up to his name. Also, an admin needs to fix the Toadsworth article.
ninja'd
Someone please block him, he keeps adding the entire content of the Toadsworth article to talk pages.

considering how i highly doubt hes going to start being productive i just blocked him forever

Who knows, maybe one day he might've improved the Toadsworth article

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back