Current Vandal on Wiki

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Vandal that keeps false adding info on to Super Mario 64 course pages

I know but I think it needs it's own thread.

Anyway discuss the situation guys.

Re: Vandal that keeps false adding info on to Super Mario 64 course pages

no it doesn't need its own thread

far worse attacks have happened, and they didn't get their own threads, why should this be any different?

I think I've even spotted another Vandal:
http://www.mariowiki.com/User:670839245
Especially this is interesting:
http://www.mariowiki.com/User:670839245/common.js

I didn't read the entire Code, it's just suspicious for me to see that, coming from a Wiki with non-experienced Wikiers to a Wiki filled with experienced Wikiers.

Post-Damage Invincibility has posted really insulting messages on Tucayo and SMB's talk pages (as of now), and has admitted to being Rudnicki. Perhaps someone should do something before he does anything else.

No surprises here

Did someone named wreck-it-ralph just get banned on the same day as he registered?

Time Turner said:
Hajime Hinata said:
U freak said:
Did someone named wreck-it-ralph just get banned on the same day as he registered?
yes he was a sockpuppet
Quick question, is it possible to IP ban someone on the forums?
yes but rudy uses proxies

To bad a MAC Address Ban doesn't exist, aka, Banning the entire PC.
When all of the user's PC's are Banned, they'll look for a new PC, or a new Network Card.

Xanthium said:
Now tell me, who is this Rudnicki character??? He seems to keep coming back, and seems to have lots of puppets.
From what I've heard, he's a prolific vandal who's almost impossible to ban thanks to his many sockpuppets and proxy use; he was a particularly big problem in the past, but not so much today.

It's theoretically possible to Ban his MAC Address, so he'll need to get a whole new PC (or Network Card, if he's smart enough) (wait, or he can even go to his friend's house).

Actually, it's possible.

There is a user who keeps editing from multiple IP's, to add false info to the Mario and Luigi:Bowser's Inside Story articles.

Yeah that has been an issue during the past few days. We're just blocking those IPs as they offend: it's under control.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back