Current Vandal on Wiki

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mario's Drunken Holiday Special said:
I also want to add that I'm a fucking asshole with a horrible personality and attitude for playing the beggar instead of being content with what I have.
Really

Lefty shouldn't have added that there. She should have talked to someone she's comfortable with about her situation.

She really feels bad right now, but here's not the right place to post it.

Baby Luigi said:
She should have talked to someone she's comfortable with about her situation.

Like who? This will just make people think I'm a phony.

I'm sure there's other, more suitable threads available where you can insult yourself.

Yes.

Lefty, stop using this thread as your place where you dump your feelings. Don't take your drama where other people don't need it. Deal with it with a PM or something. Not here.

As YoshiKong and BLOF have both said, this is not a place for you to vent your personal anger. Please keep your venting to private discussion or something; I will delete posts to keep this thread from turning into a personal blog if I have to.

I apologize if this comes off as rude, but I'd rather defuse a situation while I still can.

There is a user called ‎Mario. wiki making strange edits such as "is there any alive poet in kanpur" and adding meaningless things.

A bunch of names with random numbers and letters keep popping up

http://www.mariowiki.com/Special:Contributions/204.8.199.97

http://www.mariowiki.com/Special:Contributions/MDP_wont_give_up

I love Glowsquid's recent block summary

Glowsquid is probably gonna laugh at this instead

Phew, well, it's done.

By the way, I think it's a good idea to remove any "Undo revision" summaries on persistent vandals before saving because once the cleaning of edits is done, the vandal's name won't show up at all. Plus, it doesn't clutter the recent changes.

If you mean blacklist things in a username, there probably is a function like that. A lot of forums have one like that.

The problem is, if that's the case, he'll probably just register again under a different name.

Rin Kagamine said:
The problem is, if that's the case, he'll probably just register again under a different name.

Yeah he'll just come up with a new one and just call himself "Marshall Dan Poop *does whatever*"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back