Current Vandal on Wiki

Status
Not open for further replies.
Do you think we should report whoever is making the MDP sockpuppets to his ISP?

no, because it's not actually a criminal activity, and it would also be highly unlikely they'd take action against him for "spamming a wiki".

also is it really necessary? just report him and let the admins block him, it's what we've always done with all the persistent trolls. what makes this one special

I dunno....I guess all of this gives us something to do.

http://www.mariowiki.com/Special:Contributions/Stinktoilet

Block him quick, also some of his edits should be hidden

Duskull said:
Merry Christmas, Yoshi876

Probable MDP sock

You know, there is a reason some users create multiple accounts in Wikipedia...

Mario's Drunken Holiday Special said:
Duskull said:
Merry Christmas, Yoshi876

Probable MDP sock

You know, there is a reason some users create multiple accounts in Wikipedia...

I'm sure we're fine the way we are though

Not a vandal, but the user Brandon-Jay made another stub after receiving a last warning for it.

Is adding false info repeatedly, and also did this http://www.mariowiki.com/index.php?title=Super_Smash_Bros._(series)&diff=prev&oldid=1597157 a few hours ago

Iggy Koopa Jr said:
Him again. I think he inpersonated an admin or something too.

No, but he said, "IF YOU DELETE THIS, I'LL BAN YOU"

Whether he actually intended to or not, isn't that still undermining or something?

I'm not sure-whenever I think of "impersonation" or "undermining", I think that would mean he's specifically doing it to a specific user (lol redundancy). I just think he's making threats, falsely claiming to have these powers.

I don't care about terminology: what he did was unacceptable regardless, so that's why he deserved that warning.

This IP is vandalizing Dice Block

I'll report any that I see.

EDIT: This IP is running around and making slight adjustments to the coding of articles which is messing up there appearance and seems to have no idea that the "preview edit" button exist. They edited Snow Pokey 9 times with no clear exact goal in sight.

Lefty, if a vandal persists and makes frivolous edits despite your warning, a last warning isn't necessary.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back