New Super Mario Bros. 2

Professor Mario said:
PLEASE USE NEW WORLD THEMES NINTENDO!

I totally agree with that. I'm sick and tired of the grasslands, sand, beach, Bowser, etc.

Why not give us a candy themed place, or a music instrumental one? Or heck, even a techno one! If New Super Mario Bros. 2 DOES have new world themes, my chances of buying the game are higher.

Baby Luigi said:
Professor Mario said:

I totally agree with that. I'm sick and tired of the grasslands, sand, beach, Bowser, etc.

Why not give us a candy themed place, or a music instrumental one? Or heck, even a techno one! If New Super Mario Bros. 2 DOES have new world themes, my chances of buying the game are higher.
YES, YES, YES, YES, YES!!! Heck, maybe even put in a toy-themed world or a canyon world. Maybe even a household theme and were shrunken in size and can interact with things like hangers or lamps. Honestly, I'm really praying for around two-three new worlds, bonus points for more.

Baby Luigi said:
Professor Mario said:

You want Candy World here you go.

nsmbw_candy_tileset_by_yoshigo99-d4xgx1i.png

YoshiGo99 said:
Baby Luigi said:
Professor Mario said:

That's cool! You're a great spriter!
Professor Mario said:
Baby Luigi said:
Professor Mario said:

YES, YES, YES, YES, YES!!! Heck, maybe even put in a toy-themed world or a canyon world. Maybe even a household theme and were shrunken in size and can interact with things like hangers or lamps. Honestly, I'm really praying for around two-three new worlds, bonus points for more.

I would like anything BUT the themes previously used. Anything.

Baby Luigi said:
YoshiGo99 said:
Baby Luigi said:
Professor Mario said:

That's cool! You're a great spriter!

Why thank you although the Chocolate Bar tilesets were made by someone else. But I gave credit. I would like to see a factroy world like Donkey Kong Country games.

Magikrazy said:
I'd like a wasteland-themed world.

Aren't the Bowser Lands wasteland though?

Baby Luigi said:
I would like anything BUT the themes previously used. Anything.
Now that's something I can definitely agree on.

Gardevoir said:
I want a super mario sunshine themed world. NOT A BEACH THEMED WORLD. They are different.
That'd be pretty sweet! I'd actually like a Yoshi world. It'd basically be filled with multi-colored Koopas that give you power-ups, Yoshi eggs everywhere, and the landscape is modeled like in Super Mario World with green mountains with eyes and rising hills.

@YoshiGo99
I would like to see a factroy world like Donkey Kong Country games.

That'd be sweet, I even suggested the same thing! You know, how about a world based entirely on a horror-theme? You'd basically go through graveyards, spooky woods, tunnels, mansions, and even dungeons.

Magikrazy said:
Also a great idea!

Magikrazy said:
Baby Luigi said:
Magikrazy said:

I'm talking about post-apocalyptic, like the enemies are mutant, the water is radioactive, etc.

Oh, so like a Fallout-themed place? That would be interesting

Magikrazy said:
Baby Luigi said:
Magikrazy said:

I'm talking about post-apocalyptic, like the enemies are mutant, the water is radioactive, etc.
Cursed_Bokoblin.png

It'd be awesome to see Goombas and Koopas like this. They'd probably chase you around and require like two-three hits to beat and they'd come in packs.

An awesome world idea would be a Huge landfill with garbage and oil and all sorts of harmful things, similar to the mutant world. Green Goombas, Koopas that are barf green, Piranha Plants that spit out globs of stuff and the oil can kill you or you can sink in it like the Chocolate in the Mountaion levels of Donkey Kong Country Returns.

YoshiGo99 said:
An awesome world idea would be a Huge landfill with garbage and oil and all sorts of harmful things, similar to the mutant world. Green Goombas, Koopas that are barf green, Piranha Plants that spit out globs of stuff and the oil can kill you or you can sink in it like the Chocolate in the Mountaion levels of Donkey Kong Country Returns.
An awesome boss for that would be a giant pile of garbage trying to smash you with poisonous green ooze being shot from its mouth. It'd basically be a junk version of Bouldergeist.

Also all this talking reminds me of this Spongebob Game, the level called Shell City, Dead Ahead. It is basically a wasteland in the ocean with toliets, toasters, cans and TVs.

How about an amusement park themed world?

Roller coasters that work like Bonecoasters.
Those spinning tea cups (or ferris wheels) that take you across chasms.

Other ideas?

Here is a list of a bunch we created together and I though of.

*Candy World
*Music World
*Toy World
*Wastelands
*Garbage World (similar to Wastelands)
*Amusement Park
*Haunted World
*House World
*Factory World
*City World
*Space World
*Mine World (Caves, Mines, Caverns)
*Retro World
*Seasons World

Anything else?

There could be in the Computer World.

How about an underwater cove world? It'd have you going underground and underwater in one world and have tons of sea life, boulders, and even sunken ships like the one in SMW.

Or maybe a western type canyon, full of whirlwinds, tumbleweeds, stampedes, mountains, gouges, earthquakes, and strong winds. it'd be pretty awesome to ride Yoshi there as you'd look like a cowboy.

Techno World. Like a world where you go on computer microchips, CDs, and even the motherboard

Hm, how about Atomic World, where Mario platforms on atoms?

How about a world that parodies other platforming games? :P It probably won't happen.

How about a vehicle world? Basically , the landscape would be a road, with tons of vehicles coming in and out you can ride and avoid. There are cars, trucks, and motorcycles on land, boats and submarines underwater, and planes and jets in the sky.

Back