Are you afraid of anything in a Mario game?

I always got scared in Paper Mario when Bootler turns huge and shouts at you after he says "You better come..." and then he says "OR ELSE!!!!!!" or something like that.
Same thing with Paper Mario: TTYD I got scared when Boo turns giant and shouts "PROMISE?!?!?!?" They still scare me to this day, but not as much as it used to.

I don't think startling moments count as scary stuff, just...startling.

Sombrero Guy said:
YoshiKong said:
Im scared of this freaky guy;

VBWL-Demon_Head_Screenshot.png
OH SHIP A BLOODY WARIO, AND A FUDGING BLOODY DEMON

Also, I'm scared of beating SMB2 remakes since i have to see blood
are you really afraid of blood

I'm not SCARED of Luigi's Mansion, but when the ghosts appear out of nowhere... dag.

Also, Mimi from Super Paper Mario creeps me out.

It may be unused, but i am really scared of Luigi's beta game over face from Luigi's Mansion.

I think that's why they removed it

That face of Luigi's game-over can give nightmares to kids. And then, bring it up to a T rating.

A New World Record said:
Magikrazy said:
For those who have played Super Paper Mario, Mimi.

MIMIMIMIMIMIMIMIMIMIMI

Plus, you can hear her snap her neck when she's turning into her true form.

Oh god, I completely forgot about Mimi. I always hated when she snapped her neck...

I also always hated her true form because I have major arachnophobia. I can't stand spiders at all.
I liked mimi

only thing about mimi that i remember is that she was stupid and her battle was a joke.

Depressed Luigi makes me be on my guard in bed. Plus, the beta game over music is creepy too.

I actually don't mind Mimi too much except when you're running for your life in the basement maze, and the music that plays when she comes into that part of the room scared me when I was younger along with the "MIMIMIMIMIMIMI" thing, although I used to be able to do a decent impression of that.

Also Bowser's Super Mario 64 laugh really scared me on the Wii VC.

BTW, i found a picture of Depressed Luigi as a ghost. It was made by someone on Deviant Art.

The Chain Chomp that eats the floor in the Yoshi Island..or was it Yoshi Story.. it was one one those two...

Lakitu's in smb & smw series..gawd..they are so irritating ..

Also this isn't exactly a fear but more of anxiousness in the Shyguy Showdown minigame in mp5.. (where you wait for him to show a sign to tell you which button to hit to shoot the paintball)

Ghostony said:
Also this isn't exactly a fear but more of anxiousness in the Shyguy Showdown minigame in mp5.. (where you wait for him to show a sign to tell you which button to hit to shoot the paintball)

It's not as bad as Shy Guy Says. And the computers suck at the game anyway.

Mega Morg said:
A New World Record said:
Magikrazy said:
For those who have played Super Paper Mario, Mimi.

MIMIMIMIMIMIMIMIMIMIMI

Plus, you can hear her snap her neck when she's turning into her true form.

Oh god, I completely forgot about Mimi. I always hated when she snapped her neck...

I also always hated her true form because I have major arachnophobia. I can't stand spiders at all.
I liked mimi
Holy *bleep* HOW DO YOU LIKE MIMI? She is probably the creepiest boss in a Mario game for the details listed above.

Back