Are you afraid of anything in a Mario game?

Mad Piano.

For those who have played Super Paper Mario, Mimi.

MIMIMIMIMIMIMIMIMIMIMI

Plus, you can hear her snap her neck when she's turning into her true form.

Drowning in Dire Dire Docks. Or at any underwater level for that matter. To this day, I still loathe underwater levels. I spent the whole afternoon playing Banjo-Tooie and Jolly Roger's Bay was a NIGHTWARE.

Magikrazy said:

MIMIMIMIMIMIMIMIMIMIMI

Oh god, I completely forgot about Mimi. I always hated when she snapped her neck...

I also always hated her true form because I have major arachnophobia. I can't stand spiders at all.

Magikrazy said:
Bootler [blah blah] creep{s} me out.
When Bootler screamed "AND IF YOU DON'T COME" or something like that when I first played the game I nearly had a fucking heart attack.

Red Barchetta said:
Magikrazy said:

MIMIMIMIMIMIMIMIMIMIMI

Oh god, I completely forgot about Mimi. I always hated when she snapped her neck...

I also always hated her true form because I have major arachnophobia. I can't stand spiders at all.
Per. Hate the neck thing. Eww.

Nothing really else that I can think of.

Horror Land (Mario Party 2)
Forever Forest (Paper Mario)
Chapter 4 Music (Paper Mario 2)
The Graveyard (Luigi's Mansion)

Basically, any haunted house-themed levels.

When I was six-years old, I was terrified of the monster piano in Big Boo's Haunt.

Yoshidude99 said:
What is scary about Mimi's neck? She is one of my favourite Mario characters.

The sound it makes, personally i wasn't scared but I can see how some people would find it creepy. Hearing someone's neck break doesn't sound like it'd be nice t listen too.

Crocodile Dippy said:
When I was six-years old, I was terrified of the monster piano in Big Boo's Haunt.

That thing was super creepy. I didnt know about it so when I went over to it and jumped on it and it came alive, I was like, 4, so I ran out of the room and hid under a bed in my sisters bedroom. I never went to that level again after that. But by the time I was 8 I was only a little scared of it. Then I got over it completely by 10.

Yoshidude99 said:
What is scary about Mimi's neck? She is one of my favourite Mario characters.
Oh, I don't know, maybe the fact that she SNAPS IT TO TURN INTO HER TRUE UGLY HIDEOUS CREEPY SPIDERLIKE FORM!

And this:
Magikrazy said:
MIMIMIMIMIMIMIMIMIMIMI

I'm too bored so I'm making a list:

1. Bowser paintings in the room that leads you to the Lethal Lava land when I was young.

2. Mad piano in Big Boo's Haunt

3. Chauncey from Luigi's Mansion

That's all.

IceShadow1199 said:
I'm too bored so I'm making a list:

1. Bowser paintings in the room that leads you to the Lethal Lava land when I was young.

2. Mad piano in Big Boo's Haunt

3. Chauncey from Luigi's Mansion

That's all.
Then I take it you don't have Super Paper Mario (Mimi) or Wario World (Brawl Doll).

Those platforms that try to squish you that you have to jump to the top of in Larry's Fortress (World 1 Tower/Fortress) on NSMBWii
(Weird right, yeah, I know, I'm a weenie like that.)

Um... when I was a kid I was happily playing SM64 and I was going for the first time in the basement. So there I was, innocent and fearless, when, all of a sudden, I caught a glimpse of what I swore was a painting of Darth Maul. I stormed out of the castle, turned off the N64 and unplugged it.... Yeah, turns out it was only Lethal Lava Land...

Broly said:
That FUCKING Mad Piano
THIS.

THIS TIME TEN.

ANYTHING IN THAT FREAKING MANSION.

AND THE FACT THE DOOR THAT LEADS YOU TO THE PLACE WHERE YOU CAN ACCESS THE MANSION IN THE CASTLE HAS A BOO DOESN'T HELP.

Back