Are you afraid of anything in a Mario game?

Mad Piano, Super Dimentio, Mimi, a lot of these have been listed multiple times.

Scared minds think alike.

Mimi in SPM? To me, her "Human" form isn't that bad, but Mimi's spider form *Shudders* is creepy.

The Mad Piano was definitely a big one in my childhood! In spite of that, I'm still not too fond of that piano as well to this very day.

I also remember being somewhat afraid of the Manta Ray boss from Sunshine as I found that monster to be one of the more intimidating and difficult bosses in the game. The Wiggler rampaging around in Sunshine was not exactly a pleasure to watch either as a child. :P

Of all the things that I've seen in a Mario game, that Mad Piano is pretty much the main thing that gives me the creeps; it can just attack you without any warning.

Magikrazy said:
Yoshidude99 said:
What is scary about Mimi's neck? She is one of my favourite Mario characters.
Oh, I don't know, maybe the fact that she SNAPS IT TO TURN INTO HER TRUE UGLY HIDEOUS CREEPY SPIDERLIKE FORM!

And this:
Magikrazy said:
MIMIMIMIMIMIMIMIMIMIMI
Never bothered me. I am creeped out by Woohoo Hooniversity though with the music and enemies still today.

tucayo said:
It isn't Mario, but I am still afraid of the stupid hands that fall from the ceiling and the mummies in TLOZ
The Hands our called Wallmasters and the mummies are called Gibdos.

SexyEspeon said:
tucayo said:
New Super Yoshi said:
tucayo said:
It isn't Mario, but I am still afraid of the stupid hands that fall from the ceiling and the mummies in TLOZ
Those demons.

I like your avatar, BTW.

because it's you. *shot*
olol that's true.

tucayo said:
SexyEspeon said:
tucayo said:
New Super Yoshi said:
tucayo said:
Those demons.

I like your avatar, BTW.

because it's you. *shot*
olol that's true.
I thought you were a Paratroopa. Don't lie to me userpedia!

Broly said:
tucayo said:
SexyEspeon said:
tucayo said:
New Super Yoshi said:
tucayo said:
Those demons.

I like your avatar, BTW.

because it's you. *shot*
olol that's true.
I thought you were a Paratroopa. Don't lie to me userpedia!
Well, yeah, but the wings came after. I was originally wing-less

Let's get back on topic shall we?

I'm absolutley terrified of the Graveyard in Luigi's Mansion.

Dry Dry Ruins is also rather creepy with those Pokey Mummies and the music certainly doesn't help.

Mimi and the infamous piano are about the only things.

Also, I forgot the picture you jump into to get to lethal lava land in SM64 scared me as a kid.

Hey there new user. Welcome to the forum. But, if you have something else to say, you can just edit your old posts by clicking "Modify". Double posting is discouraged (except in Mindless Junk).

And yeah, I agree, that Letha Lava Land picture was scary.

I'm afraid of basically everything in Luigi's Mansion!

Jeff said:
Hey there new user. Welcome to the forum. But, if you have something else to say, you can just edit your old posts by clicking "Modify". Double posting is discouraged (except in Mindless Junk).

And yeah, I agree, that Letha Lava Land picture was scary.

Thanks!

Remember when Bowser makes his evil laugh when you enter the castle for the first time in Super Mario 64? That scared the crap out of me. And I was also 9 years old.

Knife said:
Remember when Bowser makes his evil laugh when you enter the castle for the first time in Super Mario 64? That scared the crap out of me. And I was also 9 years old.
That scares me a little too! And I'm 11!

Bowser`s laugh is creepy, yes. but his paintings on the endless stairs and the trapdoor is more creepier.

And also, Big Boo used to scare me when I was like 5, but when he hides his face, I feel more safe...

In Super Mario World.

Back