Piantas and their stupidity (with inclusion of Noki humor of course)

Which is the most stupidest thing piantas ever done!

• Mistake you for shadow mario

Votes: 11 20.8%
  • Be Stranded on an island but CANT FREAKING SWIM! HOW DID HE GET THERE!

Votes: 8 15.1%
  • Growing fruits on their roofs!

Votes: 2 3.8%
  • Make you shoplift fruit.

Votes: 5 9.4%
  • Selling free fruits

Votes: 4 7.5%
  • I'M A CHUCKSTER!

Votes: 8 15.1%
  • THEIR TRIALS!!!

Votes: 3 5.7%
  • The stupidest thing the Piantas have ever done is panicking about a severe lack on shines when most

Votes: 9 17.0%
  • Comparing the size of the trees on their heads.. Quote "MY TREES BIGGER THAN YOURS!

Votes: 3 5.7%

• Total voters
Gardevoir said:
Why do the piantas who work at the airstrip leave a random water shooting tank just lying about there. Coincidence?

Maybe a Pianta was expecting to receive F.L.U.D.D., but dozed off. That paved the way for Mario to get it himself. Of course, he would've been charged for "possessing stolen property" if that were the case.

You know, the reason the Tanooki and piantas have shines is because they are secretly smuggling shines out of Delfino and selling them to the highest bidder. In Sunshine, that would be :bowjr:

Gardevoir said:
Why do the piantas who work at the airstrip leave a random water shooting tank just lying about there. Coincidence?
Jesus did it

Re: Piantas and their stupidity

Dr. Javelin said:
Matlock said:
Dr. Javelin said:
Would you have a problem distinguishing one blue Pianta from another? Probably. Because the Piantas have not seen humans very often, they easily mistake one for another.

I've always found that most continuity problems can be solved by a dash of creativity.
Or it could be the fact that they are trees and trees are dumb. Plus there isn't any proof that they have not seen human before because as I recall the Isle Delfino was a popular Tourist trap
Yes, but how many humans have we seen in the Marioverse? Mario, Luigi, Peach, Daisy, Wario, and Waluigi make six.

Which means that Isle Delfino being a Toad tourist trap is more likely.
Uh...

MGAT_group.jpg

Oh look, a bunch of random humans from Mario sports games who haven't ever been seen again.

The Toad to human ratio is still shockingly high in favor of the Toads.

Dr. Javelin said:
Oh look, a bunch of random humans from Mario sports games who haven't ever been seen again.

The Toad to human ratio is still shockingly high in favor of the Toads.
This is true also with the mistaking Mario for Shadow Mario it's pretty easy to explain with the fact that Piantas might not be able to see color and since Mario and Shadow Mario look the exact same and apparently showed up at the same time

Even if Piantas couldn't see color, they would still notice his watery texture and glowing eyes

Baby Luigi said:
Even if Piantas couldn't see color, they would still notice his watery texture and glowing eyes
Their trees and trees are dumb

The trees are possessing the Piantas, though

Piantas are just dead corpses, who are puppets of the trees on their heads.

Im writing this on my wii so escuse grammar.
I was playing SMS and i was wondering why they said all had fled but you take a shine from the gare. Piantas need a reliable source of info. And why are there small piantas?

Pianta children/dwarves are one of the most disturbing Pianta-related thing I have seen through my two eyes.

Ornithologist Mario said:
Pianta children/dwarves are one of the most disturbing Pianta-related thing I have seen through my two eyes.
Piantas say the exact same thing about human children then.

Nah, they're too stupid to say that. Because they're chucksters.

I think the Chucksters try to murder Mario instead of helping him get the Shine sprites. Also when a pianta is dirty you spray them so they come clean but if you spray them when they are clean they get pist.

YoshiGo99 said:
Also when a pianta is dirty you spray them so they come clean but if you spray them when they are clean they get pist.

That's reasonable, though. I would like to get water on when I'm dirty, but I would hate it if someone randomly sprays water at me

The Pianta Chucksters don't know where they're aiming. They are not murderers. They do stupid things that makes Mario get killed.

Piantas hate water. The dirt protects them from the water but once the dirt is off, of course they'll scream at you.

Well you don't want to drown a tree, so there's a reason why the Piantas don't want to get sprayed while they're clean. While trees need water to live, having too much water can be life-threatening to them.

RandomGuy said:
Then wouldn't soil be good for them? Being posessed by trees and all. . .

The soil can only hold so much water though. Maybe the Piantas just don't want the trees on their heads to grow too big; that would put a strain on their heads.

Back