Piantas and their stupidity (with inclusion of Noki humor of course)

Which is the most stupidest thing piantas ever done!

  • Mistake you for shadow mario

    Votes: 11 21.2%
  • Be Stranded on an island but CANT FREAKING SWIM! HOW DID HE GET THERE!

    Votes: 8 15.4%
  • Growing fruits on their roofs!

    Votes: 2 3.8%
  • Make you shoplift fruit.

    Votes: 5 9.6%
  • Selling free fruits

    Votes: 4 7.7%
  • I'M A CHUCKSTER!

    Votes: 7 13.5%
  • THEIR TRIALS!!!

    Votes: 3 5.8%
  • The stupidest thing the Piantas have ever done is panicking about a severe lack on shines when most

    Votes: 9 17.3%
  • Comparing the size of the trees on their heads.. Quote "MY TREES BIGGER THAN YOURS!

    Votes: 3 5.8%

  • Total voters
    52

Ray Trace

You Can Tick Off Birds If You Follow My Advice
Re: Piantas and their stupidity

Their trials are the most rigged ever.

But...their trial made Super Mario Sunshine a game most of us can enjoy
 

Mario4Ever

A price for everything.
Retired Wiki Staff
Re: Piantas and their stupidity

They were a nice touch in SMG2.
 

Dr. Javelin

Nathan Latsk
Re: Piantas and their stupidity

About the fruit:

How do you know that the piantas aren't a good peace-loving society where everyone contributes their part and gives away free fruits? You don't steal them, they're free because Isle Delfino is like a messed up communist socialist state or something.

It even comes with secret police who arrest foreigners and turn them into slaves for the state!
 

Ray Trace

You Can Tick Off Birds If You Follow My Advice
Re: Piantas and their stupidity

I don't think they're actually selling fruit. When you take the fruit away, the fruit immediately grows back.
 

Mario4Ever

A price for everything.
Retired Wiki Staff
Re: Piantas and their stupidity

Dr. Javelin said:
About the fruit:

How do you know that the piantas aren't a good peace-loving society where everyone contributes their part and gives away free fruits? You don't steal them, they're free because Isle Delfino is like a messed up communist socialist state or something.

It even comes with secret police who arrest foreigners and turn them into slaves for the state!
Wait, what?
 

Mario4Ever

A price for everything.
Retired Wiki Staff
Re: Piantas and their stupidity

Dr. Javelin said:
It all depends on your perspective whether it's messed up or good.
I'm confused because communism and socialism are two contradictory economic systems.
 

Ray Trace

You Can Tick Off Birds If You Follow My Advice
Re: Piantas and their stupidity

Isn't Communism a more extreme version of socialism? Or am I wrong?
 

Post-Damage Invincibility

LET ME COME BACK TO THE 'SHROOM!
Banned User
Re: Piantas and their stupidity

My vote is mistaking me for Shadow Mario because it's the only dumb thing they done that negatively affected me.
 

Ray Trace

You Can Tick Off Birds If You Follow My Advice
Re: Piantas and their stupidity

TC should add the rigged trial to the poll. There are just so many things WRONG about it
 

Mario4Ever

A price for everything.
Retired Wiki Staff
Re: Piantas and their stupidity

Baby Luigi said:
Isn't Communism a more extreme version of socialism? Or am I wrong?
No. In a nutshell, communism is an economic system in which resources and power are shared equally among members of a population (you may have heard the phrase "from each according to ability, to each according to need"). Socialism as implemented in government (communism has not been implemented in government to date) involves a central authority controlling resources/holding power and meting it out to the other members of society (or in the case of Stalin, withholding almost everything) to create a semblance of social ownership (since everyone gets or is supposed to get the same amount).

Post-Damage Invincibility said:
My vote is mistaking me for Shadow Mario because it's the only dumb thing they done that negatively affected me.
I still don't understand how that happened.
 

Post-Damage Invincibility

LET ME COME BACK TO THE 'SHROOM!
Banned User
Re: Piantas and their stupidity

Mario4Ever said:
Baby Luigi said:
Isn't Communism a more extreme version of socialism? Or am I wrong?
No. In a nutshell, communism is an economic system in which resources and power are shared equally among members of a population (you may have heard the phrase "from each according to ability, to each according to need"). Socialism as implemented in government (communism has not been implemented in government to date) involves a central authority controlling resources/holding power and meting it out to the other members of society (or in the case of Stalin, withholding almost everything) to create a semblance of social ownership (since everyone gets or is supposed to get the same amount).

Post-Damage Invincibility said:
My vote is mistaking me for Shadow Mario because it's the only dumb thing they done that negatively affected me.
I still don't understand how that happened.
Since Communism has never truly been implemented in government, which country, in your opinion, has come the closest to true Communism?
 

Mario4Ever

A price for everything.
Retired Wiki Staff
Re: Piantas and their stupidity

None, as the countries claiming to implement it have done so under a central authority, therefore violating what is essentially communism's basic principle, and I don't see it ever being implemented as a form of government. To stay on-topic, that trial was a joke. He doesn't even get a chance to defend himself.
 

Post-Damage Invincibility

LET ME COME BACK TO THE 'SHROOM!
Banned User
Re: Piantas and their stupidity

Mario4Ever said:
None, as the countries claiming to implement it have done so under a central authority, therefore violating what is essentially communism's basic principle, and I don't see it ever being implemented as a form of government. To stay on-topic, that trial was a joke. He doesn't even get a chance to defend himself.
I know he didn't do anything. It was so stupid. Why didn't he have the right to an attorney?
 

Mario4Ever

A price for everything.
Retired Wiki Staff
Re: Piantas and their stupidity

He wasn't even told he had the right to remain silent (how ironic that would have been), and that anything he said could be used against him in a court of law. Sure, it's not the U.S., but Isle Delfino doesn't look the sort of place in which people just get randomly "tried" and imprisoned.
 

Raven Effect

That's what I call hamburgers
Core 'Shroom Staff
Retired Wiki Staff
Re: Piantas and their stupidity

Look that trial was very fair using Isle Delfino legal standards and Mario couldn't testify any way since he never says anything longer then 6 words making him unreliable. Peach isn't reliable as a witness because she has a clear bias (plus she was acting as his attorney) Toadsworth wasn't even there nor were the other toads so the trial was fair and the conviction was fair.
 

Mario4Ever

A price for everything.
Retired Wiki Staff
Re: Piantas and their stupidity

Matlock said:
Look that trial was very fair using Isle Delfino legal standards and Mario couldn't testify any way since he never says anything longer then 6 words making him unreliable. Peach isn't reliable as a witness because she has a clear bias (plus she was acting as his attorney) Toadsworth wasn't even there nor were the other toads so the trial was fair and the conviction was fair.
He could have used those six words effectively. If Phoenix Wright were there, this wouldn't be an issue.
 

Post-Damage Invincibility

LET ME COME BACK TO THE 'SHROOM!
Banned User
Re: Piantas and their stupidity

Matlock said:
Look that trial was very fair using Isle Delfino legal standards and Mario couldn't testify any way since he never says anything longer then 6 words making him unreliable. Peach isn't reliable as a witness because she has a clear bias (plus she was acting as his attorney) Toadsworth wasn't even there nor were the other toads so the trial was fair and the conviction was fair.
But since the law says you cannot be convicted if there is a reasonable doubt (although I think it should be beyond a shadow of a doubt). Since there was a reasonable doubt, he should not have been convicted. Was his guilty verdict ever overturned even at the very end of the game? That was never made clear!
 

Ray Trace

You Can Tick Off Birds If You Follow My Advice
Re: Piantas and their stupidity

Matlock said:
Look that trial was very fair using Isle Delfino legal standards and Mario couldn't testify any way since he never says anything longer then 6 words making him unreliable. Peach isn't reliable as a witness because she has a clear bias (plus she was acting as his attorney) Toadsworth wasn't even there nor were the other toads so the trial was fair and the conviction was fair.
Uh, he did
 

Raven Effect

That's what I call hamburgers
Core 'Shroom Staff
Retired Wiki Staff
Re: Piantas and their stupidity

Mario4Ever said:
Matlock said:
Look that trial was very fair using Isle Delfino legal standards and Mario couldn't testify any way since he never says anything longer then 6 words making him unreliable. Peach isn't reliable as a witness because she has a clear bias (plus she was acting as his attorney) Toadsworth wasn't even there nor were the other toads so the trial was fair and the conviction was fair.
He could have used those six words effectively. If Phoenix Wright were there, this wouldn't be an issue.
This isn't DC you can't just interact with the other universes Mario is on Universe 1 Phoenix Wright is on Universe 5.43
Post-Damage Invincibility said:
Matlock said:
Look that trial was very fair using Isle Delfino legal standards and Mario couldn't testify any way since he never says anything longer then 6 words making him unreliable. Peach isn't reliable as a witness because she has a clear bias (plus she was acting as his attorney) Toadsworth wasn't even there nor were the other toads so the trial was fair and the conviction was fair.
But since the law says you cannot be convicted if there is a reasonable doubt (although I think it should be beyond a shadow of a doubt). Since there was a reasonable doubt, he should not have been convicted. Was his guilty verdict ever overturned even at the very end of the game? That was never made clear!
>Implying that a series of islands have the same legal system as the United States
Baby Luigi said:
Matlock said:
Look that trial was very fair using Isle Delfino legal standards and Mario couldn't testify any way since he never says anything longer then 6 words making him unreliable. Peach isn't reliable as a witness because she has a clear bias (plus she was acting as his attorney) Toadsworth wasn't even there nor were the other toads so the trial was fair and the conviction was fair.
Uh, he did
Yeah and what did that testify inlclude
 

Ray Trace

You Can Tick Off Birds If You Follow My Advice
Re: Piantas and their stupidity

I didn't mean about the testifying part. I meant about speaking longer than 6 words
 

Raven Effect

That's what I call hamburgers
Core 'Shroom Staff
Retired Wiki Staff
Re: Piantas and their stupidity

Baby Luigi said:
I didn't mean about the testifying part. I meant about speaking longer than 6 words
Point remains the fact is that Mario isn't good with words
 
Top