Piantas and their stupidity (with inclusion of Noki humor of course)

Which is the most stupidest thing piantas ever done!

• Mistake you for shadow mario

Votes: 11 20.8%
  • Be Stranded on an island but CANT FREAKING SWIM! HOW DID HE GET THERE!

Votes: 8 15.1%
  • Growing fruits on their roofs!

Votes: 2 3.8%
  • Make you shoplift fruit.

Votes: 5 9.4%
  • Selling free fruits

Votes: 4 7.5%
  • I'M A CHUCKSTER!

Votes: 8 15.1%
  • THEIR TRIALS!!!

Votes: 3 5.7%
  • The stupidest thing the Piantas have ever done is panicking about a severe lack on shines when most

Votes: 9 17.0%
  • Comparing the size of the trees on their heads.. Quote "MY TREES BIGGER THAN YOURS!

Votes: 3 5.7%

• Total voters
The tree is the only living part of their body. Drowning the tree would mean killing the whole thing.

You know I noticed a little similarity with Sonic.

In Sunshine, the Piantas mistake Mario for Shadow Mario/Bowser Jr and Mario ends up in jail for one night and spends the rest of his trip cleaning up Delfino.

In Sonic Adventure 2, Sonic gets arrested for crimes that Shadow commited and Eggman is the only human who's aware of it and that's only because he met Shadow and even he intially mistook Shadow for Sonic.

Buster Baxter said:
You know I noticed a little similarity with Sonic.

In Sunshine, the Piantas mistake Mario for Shadow Mario/Bowser Jr and Mario ends up in jail for one night and spends the rest of his trip cleaning up Delfino.

In Sonic Adventure 2, Sonic gets arrested for crimes that Shadow commited and Eggman is the only human who's aware of it and that's only because he met Shadow and even he intially mistook Shadow for Sonic.

That's some interesting news, even if it is just coincidental.

I think were all forgetting that Mario was going to clean the island anyway

The Piantas told people that anything different-colored, but same-shaped is the same.

For instance, Piantas probably can't tell the difference between Metal Mario and Mario in Mario Kart 7. They probably can't discern between Sonic and Shadow either, so they told the law enforcement that they're the same.

The worst part was, the law enforcement believed stuff told by PIANTAS.

Nah, it's more likely that Bowser would eventually get frustrated by their stupidity and move out.

No, bowser would replace the goombas with him, because if Mario tried to jump on them, they'd just throw him the wrong way.

Bowser would better off with big nosed orange things with pink trousers than piantas. Even though Stus are dumb, on fire, follow Mario, poop when they slam into a wall, come from lumpy brown portals, they can be smart. They can become Mario by slamming their butts on Mario.

SupahMario25 said:
Pianta's are probably the stupidest creature in the Mario universe, im surprised they can handle a Baseball bat.

It's not even a baseball bat for crying out loud! It's a tree! HOW CAN PIANTAS MISS HITTING A BALL WITH A TREE!?

Because their heads are tiny to begin with? Besides, the tree on their heads IS the only living part of their body.

Well, how do they eat? You never see their mouths.

Yoshi's mouth is visible and he does open it at a point (why am I even talking about this thing?). Piantas, you never see their mouths. Ever.

Also, do you ever see trees go to the bathroom?

Back