Piantas and their stupidity (with inclusion of Noki humor of course)

Which is the most stupidest thing piantas ever done!

• Mistake you for shadow mario

Votes: 11 20.8%
  • Be Stranded on an island but CANT FREAKING SWIM! HOW DID HE GET THERE!

Votes: 8 15.1%
  • Growing fruits on their roofs!

Votes: 2 3.8%
  • Make you shoplift fruit.

Votes: 5 9.4%
  • Selling free fruits

Votes: 4 7.5%
  • I'M A CHUCKSTER!

Votes: 8 15.1%
  • THEIR TRIALS!!!

Votes: 3 5.7%
  • The stupidest thing the Piantas have ever done is panicking about a severe lack on shines when most

Votes: 9 17.0%
  • Comparing the size of the trees on their heads.. Quote "MY TREES BIGGER THAN YOURS!

Votes: 3 5.7%

• Total voters
Re: Piantas and their stupidity

Matlock said:
Baby Luigi said:
I didn't mean about the testifying part. I meant about speaking longer than 6 words
Point remains the fact is that Mario isn't good with words

Mario. Sports. Mix. News. Conference.

Also with the trial we have no longer how long it lasted all we know is how it ended there could have been months of legal hearings with eye witness testimony all stating that Mario was the one who committed the crime.

A Pianta vs. DK in a battle of wits: who would win?

DK, because he was smart enough to figure how to use barrels as jetpacks.

Matlock said:
Also with the trial we have no longer how long it lasted all we know is how it ended there could have been months of legal hearings with eye witness testimony all stating that Mario was the one who committed the crime.
>implying eyewitness testimony is reliable

The stupidest thing the Piantas have ever done is panicking about a severe lack on shines when most of them are in the hands of the townspeople.

Why do the Pinatas get so much hate.

They are very dumb thinking Mario is Shadow Mario but that's Nintendo's fault.

The stupidest thing Piantas do is complain that the Shine Sprites are missing when some of the Sprites are either:

A. Right under their noses
B. Being kept by them

Don't they want to help their own island?

Mario4Ever said:
Matlock said:
>Implying that Mario had any evidence that wasn't eyewitness testimony. Also for those of you saying Mario should have been able to appeal, well you are forgeting the fact that Mario's lawyer was kidnapped making it impossible to appeal the case since no other lawyer would repersent him.

Matlock said:
Mario4Ever said:
Matlock said:
>Implying that Mario had any evidence that wasn't eyewitness testimony. Also for those of you saying Mario should have been able to appeal, well you are forgeting the fact that Mario's lawyer was kidnapped making it impossible to appeal the case since no other lawyer would repersent him.
So the Piantas think Mario kidnapped his own lawyer?

Yoshidude99 said:
Matlock said:
Mario4Ever said:
Matlock said:
So the Piantas think Mario kidnapped his own lawyer?
Never said that but the fact is Mario isn't a lawyer he's a doctor so he couldn't file an appeal of the decision

Baby Luigi said:
TC should add the rigged trial to the poll. There are just so many things WRONG about it

Is TC the creator? Anyways ive changed my name. Um, im gonna add more and change the limit to 3.

Edit. you cant change the limit???? Anyways you can delete your vote and pick the most annoying one.

@NSY I love piantas, i just question their intelligence.

Gardevoir said:
Baby Luigi said:
TC should add the rigged trial to the poll. There are just so many things WRONG about it

Is TC the creator?

Yes, TC means "topic creator" or "thread creator"

Piantas are so awesome! They have a dumb palm tree controlling their brains! HOW ISN'T THAT AWESOME!??!?!?!??!!?!

This is the pure awesomeness of Piantas

RMBE01-322.png

Piantas are the best thing alive!! They have a weird appendage jutting out of their faces, isn't that cute? They also come in a great assortment of colors!

Piantas can't tell a butterfly from a charging rhinoceros.

I'm going to go out on a limb here and say that I prefer Piantas to Toads.

Why? Because Piantas give away free fruit and sunglasses as opposed to Toads who make you buy stuff, and because Piantas can actually fight (notice how far they can throw Mario) as opposed to Toads who can't defend Peach even though it's happened FIFTY TIMES BEFORE WHY DON'T THEY HAVE A CONTINGENCY PLAN OR SOMETHING BY NOW

The only Toad plan to protect Peach that worked was in Superstar Saga with the Birdo double.

Dr. Javelin said:
I'm going to go out on a limb here and say that I prefer Piantas to Toads.

Why? Because Piantas give away free fruit and sunglasses as opposed to Toads who make you buy stuff, and because Piantas can actually fight (notice how far they can throw Mario) as opposed to Toads who can't defend Peach even though it's happened FIFTY TIMES BEFORE WHY DON'T THEY HAVE A CONTINGENCY PLAN OR SOMETHING BY NOW

The only Toad plan to protect Peach that worked was in Superstar Saga with the Birdo double.

Besides, Piantas have comic relief, something Toads lack.

And they resist wearing pants

Piantas are so easy to mock.

Don't really like Piantas or Toads

Good! You don't have to like them.

Piantas fans FTW! This has to be my most successful topic yet!

Anyways i've believe i told this story a long time ago.

*FLYS INTO STARSHINE BEACH GALAXY (Mission 2)*

Me: WHAT IS THAT PIANTA DOING!?!?!
Pianta: Heave-Ho
Me: WTF?
Pianta: I'M A CHUCKSTER!
Me: MOMMY HE'S STILL A MURDERER

Back