Piantas and their stupidity (with inclusion of Noki humor of course)

Which is the most stupidest thing piantas ever done!

• Mistake you for shadow mario

Votes: 11 20.8%
  • Be Stranded on an island but CANT FREAKING SWIM! HOW DID HE GET THERE!

Votes: 8 15.1%
  • Growing fruits on their roofs!

Votes: 2 3.8%
  • Make you shoplift fruit.

Votes: 5 9.4%
  • Selling free fruits

Votes: 4 7.5%
  • I'M A CHUCKSTER!

Votes: 8 15.1%
  • THEIR TRIALS!!!

Votes: 3 5.7%
  • The stupidest thing the Piantas have ever done is panicking about a severe lack on shines when most

Votes: 9 17.0%
  • Comparing the size of the trees on their heads.. Quote "MY TREES BIGGER THAN YOURS!

Votes: 3 5.7%

• Total voters
Re: Piantas and their stupidity

They make this blublublublublublublu sound all day. ;D

Actually, their true intelligence questioning is TTYD. If Don's so desperate, why didn't he just send his own mobsters to retrieve Frankie and his daughter instead of Mario?

The main thing that Piantas seem to have trouble with is the identity crisis. They easily mistook Shadow Mario for the real Mario when it's 100% obvious that he's not the real deal.

Would you have a problem distinguishing one blue Pianta from another? Probably. Because the Piantas have not seen humans very often, they easily mistake one for another.

I've always found that most continuity problems can be solved by a dash of creativity.

Lately though, a lot of Piantas are males, shirtless, and have no facial hair. Those details haven't been used a lot after Super Mario Sunshine.

Regarding "the Chucksters" secret area at Pianta Village, I found it amusing that ALL the facial hair Piantas were chucksters, while the lone Pianta without facial hair was just an average passerby.

<--->
|
/ \
/ \
/ \

My terrible imitation of a pianta head.. anyone relize they are triangles with a tree on its heads and arms and legs?

And concerning the female pianta thing, probrably they probrably are native to isle delfino so they leave all the male piantas to suffer without reproducing.. :( CURSE YOU FEMALE PIANTAS!

Remember when one Pianta was running around being on fire? He was FIVE FEET from the water! Why didn't he just jump in?

Dr. Javelin said:
Would you have a problem distinguishing one blue Pianta from another? Probably. Because the Piantas have not seen humans very often, they easily mistake one for another.

I've always found that most continuity problems can be solved by a dash of creativity.
Or it could be the fact that they are trees and trees are dumb. Plus there isn't any proof that they have not seen human before because as I recall the Isle Delfino was a popular Tourist trap

Are they dumb? Without a doubt.

But they're goofy and pretty strong, plus they're from SMS so I can't help but like them.

They were pretty amusing in PM2 as well.

Matlock said:
Dr. Javelin said:

Or it could be the fact that they are trees and trees are dumb. Plus there isn't any proof that they have not seen human before because as I recall the Isle Delfino was a popular Tourist trap
Yes, but how many humans have we seen in the Marioverse? Mario, Luigi, Peach, Daisy, Wario, and Waluigi make six.

Which means that Isle Delfino being a Toad tourist trap is more likely.

Dr. Javelin said:
Matlock said:
Dr. Javelin said:

Yes, but how many humans have we seen in the Marioverse? Mario, Luigi, Peach, Daisy, Wario, and Waluigi make six.

Which means that Isle Delfino being a Toad tourist trap is more likely.
I've seen a shit ton in the Mario Tennis and Mario Golf games (fun fact all humans are good at sports)

Yoshidude99 said:
Baby Luigi said:
This is the pure awesomeness of Piantas

RMBE01-322.png
How is that aawesome?

Is that a rhetorical question or what?

If it has Piantas in it

EDIT: Oh, "aawesome"? Is that even a word???

Baby Luigi said:
If it has Piantas in it

EDIT: Oh, "aawesome"? Is that even a word???

I dont even know.

AND I AGREE TO THE PIANTA PIECE.

Anyways, im probrably going to go into nintendo logic of sms so im not gonna talk about this ironic shine sprite.

I should really change the title, anyways.

The noki's idea of a "heroes vehicle" is a roller-coaser!!!!!!!

Nokis are smarter than Piantas still

The Noki's don't even realize the Mecha Bowser is a threat; they think it's all an act

Or an acting hero, we may never know

Gardevoir said:
Why do the piantas who work at the airstrip leave a random water shooting tank just lying about there. Coincidence?

Because...they're Piantas?

No the Piantas stole it from E. Gadd

Back