Animal Crossing: New Leaf

Oh yeah... I will upload another picture some time soon.

Kellam said:
Cirdec said:
I streetpassed a girl who got all the Gold series. No wonder why she has a 180 000 HHA score.
Pfft, that's nothing against my 700,000+ HHA score.

That's probably both interior and exterior. The girl might just be interior.

The game hates me; I got a Yoshi Egg from a fortune. If I ever cared about online, you would see me selling it for 2 bells

Just sell it in Re-Tail if you're dying to be rid of it.

Mario Party X said:
Gold furniture looks ugly in any house, in my opinion.

I found it pretty, espcially with the complete set in a room.

Rei Hino said:
Did anyone get the golden house model yet?

She also had it, I wanted one but too bad it's unorderable.

I'm just not a fan of gold. I'd rather have... um... a house with balloon furniture.

Mario Party X said:
I'm just not a fan of gold. I'd rather have... um... a house with balloon furniture.

That's why I've got the whole set, floor, wall and all. Now I just need to find a balloon hat and all my balloon desires will be fulfilled.

In all times I've played Animal Crossing (read: some Wild World and this game), I've never seen a bug fly out of a rock I smacked with the shovel. Am I doing something wrong, or are they just very elusive? Considering I have the patience (enough to take advantage of a rainy day to catch a Coelcanth), I really want to catch those critters.

They're only really worth catching if you want to donate them to the museum, since they barely sell for 500 bells. IIRc, I think the bugs are the pill bug, centipede, and another sort of centipede.

Well filling out the encyclopedia and donating them to the museum is the only reason I'm searching for them so...

You can take pictures directly from the 3DS, by the way. Just hold L and R, and then later, stick your SD card into your computer and upload the pics on imgur or something.

And yeah, that's happened before. If you want them to leave, all you have to do is leave.

Once, I blocked my door with a lunar rover just as a villager showed up to inspect my house. I couldn't do anything except stand there and watch her walk around in circles until she left.

BTW I just got the last emotion, it's the best one. :yoshi:

Usually I won't be playing by the time they could visit my house, but the one time I was, they stayed for about 15 minutes then left after I showed them two of my three rooms.

Darn it, another villager (Mathilda) is leaving tomorrow. You miss playing the game for a few days and crap happens. Well, at least it wasn't Mira.

YES!
Broffina is moving out!
If anyone wants her, please say...

Also, I found a code so I can have a Free! boy picture in my house lol

EDIT:

I did the thing
I think I have issues
24d1pp2.jpg

Phantom L said:
YES!
Broffina is moving out!
If anyone wants her, please say...

Also, I found a code so I can have a Free! boy picture in my house lol

EDIT:

I did the thing
I think I have issues
24d1pp2.jpg

How can you give a moving villager to another player?

You visit that players town on the day before the villager is moving and then you talk to the villager and eventually they will move to your town or something.

Back