Animal Crossing: New Leaf

Also, from the bug off which is going on today I got a ladybug chair and a stag beetle chair. They aren't worth much so if anyone wants them you can have them for free.

Phantom L said:
Also, from the bug off which is going on today I got a ladybug chair and a stag beetle chair. They aren't worth much so if anyone wants them you can have them for free.

They are worth many HHA points because of their rarity.

Cirdec said:
Phantom L said:

They are worth many HHA points because of their rarity.
I don't want them in my room though as I think they are ugly and I can get other rare stuff which isn't ugly...

Too expensive.

Won the bug off with a golden stag worth of 135 points.
I think I am gonna get rid of the insect furnitures as well. I have a beetle chair, a cicada stereo, a firefly lamp, an honeybee chest, a ladybug chair and a stag-beetle chair if anyone wants them.

Wait you're allowed to go to the island for this and keep any bugs you caught on the day before?

Meh, I'm able to play it all day without a break :]

Well, that's 7 million bells right there. I wonder where all those stag beetles went into funding for that monster.

I screwed around with my house earlier due to my new room.
I now have a music box in my swimming mermaid room with Spring Blossoms playing.

I have very nearly completed the mermaid set. I need the vanity and the clock iirc.

I will also buy any unwanted lovely or polka dot stuff that you don't want from you.

I have a music box with Spring Blossoms playing too
and K.K. Jongara

Btw I have a lovely chair and a lovely table. I can help you to find the mermaid clock and vanity as I have 382 medals and I have nothing to do with those medals
And I hope I can get all K.K. songs as fast as I can. I have 15 songs now.

Smg2daisy said:
Tom Nook?
No, the amount of money on these loans, especially the third space expansion one. >.>

It's not that much if you go two rounds on the Get-Rich-Quick Island starting at 7 p.m., though.

Coincidentally, I just heard about it like two days ago after listening the super creepy 4 o'clock music

The Holy Sword Excalibur said:
Alright, this does not have much to do with the current discussion, but has anyone heard of the village Aika?

YOU'RE LATE

don't visit aika, you'll never be able to listen to sweet melody and relaxing tune of hypno k.k. ever again

Back