Gongoid
Squat nebuloid
Bowtoid
Harmonoid
Mini dinkoid

The one beside me is a quazoid

yc1k.jpg

Must have gotten a lot of rainy days

Since there's better place to say this, I'll say it here.

My sister and I used to play Wild World back in the days and I kinda enjoyed, then a few years later I got Let's go to the city and found nothing fun to do in that game.

What fun is there in this game, it's just a game of patience in my eyes. That is why I never plan to pick this game up.

well i'm not sure how you did that because wild word is objectively the worst game in the series

I just came across this creepy guy on the island.
First he starting being all nice. Then he asked for me age and when I ignored him he on asking me so I gave him a really vauge answer, which pissed him off.
Then he asked what anime I watched and when I responded 'Free! and Attack on Titan' and he made a rude, censored out comment which was most likley 'they are shit' and then he started asking for my friendcode. I didn't want anyone like that on my FC list so I disconnected immediatley and I didn't even box the blue marlin I had just caught as I wanted to get off that quickly.
Also, whenever I didn't answer them, they would start hitting me with a net.

They made me feel really uncomfortable... Has anyone else had this problem before and what is the best thing to do if it happens again?

I had some insane people on Club Tortimer as well, like girls who just follow me and do nothing. Lol even one asked my age and then if I have children.
For these people I just ignore them, or I leave if they really bother me.

Nene Amano said:
I have only met two Japanese which I cannot communicate with them because they can't even speak simple English
And I met a girl which is in the same country with me, she is being really nice to me btw

Lily now I get Link's hat
And the boots
I already have them, I think.

Phantom L said:
They made me feel really uncomfortable... Has anyone else had this problem before and what is the best thing to do if it happens again?

Yes. The best thing to do is put them on the blacklist or whatever and then leave (or disconnect if you are prevented from leaving, like one time when I arrived on the island and found all the trees chopped down and a bunch of holes everywhere which made it difficult to move. The person then signed up for a tour and went right back outside).

Phantom L said:
I despise those people. I constantly keep docking on either an island full of holes or an island with some creep like that talking to everyone, asking for FCs and such. The first time I went international, I went to an island that was covered in pitfalls. Freaking annoying. Like M4E said, just blacklist 'em and leave.

Does anyone know a reliable source for hybrid flowers?
I wonder how I got a pink flower in this one, none of the wikis I saw say red and red roses can give pink rose.

d690.jpg

Kylie Koopa said:
Phantom L said:
I despise those people. I constantly keep docking on either an island full of holes or an island with some creep like that talking to everyone, asking for FCs and such. The first time I went international, I went to an island that was covered in pitfalls. Freaking annoying. Like M4E said, just blacklist 'em and leave.
Wish you could blacklist people when going to the island on the country setting, because I dock on loads of hole-filled islands by the same people. I once arrived on an island where one girl started chopping down the palm trees and thus preventing everyone from beetle-hunting (considering it was night on this particular island) just because no one gave her any FCs when she demanded them in caps. When all the trees were cut, she then started hitting us with her net. What makes it worse is because it's the country setting, the likelihood of me encountering unstable people like them again is much higher.

Looks like I am the lucky one because people in my country not really play video games. So usually we will be appreciate when we saw people from the same country. When I choose local, usually I will just be alone
When I choose international, I will saw Japanese who cannot speak English

And
gige.png

My app guide loves me

Icemario11 said:
Kylie Koopa said:
Phantom L said:
Wish you could blacklist people when going to the island on the country setting, because I dock on loads of hole-filled islands by the same people. I once arrived on an island where one girl started chopping down the palm trees and thus preventing everyone from beetle-hunting (considering it was night on this particular island) just because no one gave her any FCs when she demanded them in caps. When all the trees were cut, she then started hitting us with her net. What makes it worse is because it's the country setting, the likelihood of me encountering unstable people like them again is much higher.
You can block people from your country iirc. I prefer to do beetle hunting on my personal island, saves the trouble of competing with others.

I only do online with people I know and trust so I avoid the unstable people

Cirdec said:
I wonder how I got a pink flower in this one, none of the wikis I saw say red and red roses can give pink rose.

i assume one of those red roses were bred from a white one.

Rei Hino said:
Cirdec said:

You mean one of my red roses was actually an hybrid?

Cirdec said:
Rei Hino said:
Cirdec said:

You mean one of my red roses was actually an hybrid?

No, no. In the same way a white and red rose can spawn a pink one, there's also the chance to spawn a red or white one.

so if a red rose is spawned from red/white, it still has the properties of the white rose; resulting in your pink hybrid.

or at least i think it works like that, i haven't looked into flower breeding too much.

Back