I just beat __

Majora's Mask 3D. I took my sweet and slow time finishing this game. And I loved it. I'm so glad I could finally experience this game. I have not 100% it, but I will eventually.

Fire Emblem (Hector Normal Mode)

Rediscovered how excellent this game is, so glad for it. Probably my favourite Fire Emblem game now, I had a blast.

Immediately started another run planned to be HHM, currently going through Lyn's story on Hard Mode.

Professor Layton and the diabolical box

It was a good game, but I have two major complaints with it:

1) Someone at Level-5 definitely had a fetish for sliding block puzzles because holy shit were there a lot in this game. Way more than necessary. They weren't as bad as that godawful Princess and the Ball 3 in Curious Village, but christ...

2) SPOILERS

I absolutely despised how they pulled the same shit off as Curious Village where Folsense isn't really and the characters you spend 50% of the game with are hallucinations. Like, really, Level-5? Such bullshit and I'm glad they dropped this crap in future Layton games although I have yet to play Azran Legacy.

Anyone else that beat this game feel the same way? Genuinely curious.

Pikmin 3
44/ 66 fruits
887 pikmin alive
730 dead
all in all Pikmin 3 was fairly good not as good as pikmin 2 of course but just as good if not better then the original. One thing I liked was the ability to switch between the different types of Pikmin on the fly. But one thing I didn't like was the lack of a swarming feature that was present in the last 2 games.

Irving Kaufman said:
Pikmin 3
44/ 66 fruits
887 pikmin alive
730 dead
all in all Pikmin 3 was fairly good not as good as pikmin 2 of course but just as good if not better then the original. One thing I liked was the ability to switch between the different types of Pikmin on the fly. But one thing I didn't like was the lack of a swarming feature that was present in the last 2 games.

If you mean something where all of your pikmin go attack something all at once? I think there is something like that

I have beaten New Super Luigi U, but I need to go back to get all the Star Coin in the remaining levels since I travel there using shortcuts, just so I could save anywhere as soon as possible. Currently only got all Star Coins in World 1.

Gamefreak75 said:
Professor Layton and the diabolical box

It was a good game, but I have two major complaints with it:

1) Someone at Level-5 definitely had a fetish for sliding block puzzles because holy *bleep* were there a lot in this game. Way more than necessary. They weren't as bad as that godawful Princess and the Ball 3 in Curious Village, but christ...

2) SPOILERS

I absolutely despised how they pulled the same *bleep* off as Curious Village where Folsense isn't really and the characters you spend 50% of the game with are hallucinations. Like, really, Level-5? Such bull*bleep* and I'm glad they dropped this crap in future Layton games although I have yet to play Azran Legacy.

Anyone else that beat this game feel the same way? Genuinely curious.

I have also beaten this game, and I agree that this game has too many slide puzzles to my liking. I suppose slide puzzles are easier to make, but it's really tough for me mainly because they are not my strongest point. Amusingly, the ultimate puzzle in this game is also a slide puzzle, so I guess Diabolical Box's main identity is the Layton game with slide puzzles.

As for the ending...

I suppose the name of the place made sense in a way (false sense), though I am not concerned with the fact that the people in that town is not real. I think I am more disappointed that the town is not real than the people, really, because the town looks like a grand place.

As for me, I haven't played Miracle Mask and Azran Legacy. Would love to get those mainly because I want to see how the story of the prequels end.

Thanks for reading.

Paper Mario: The Thousand Year Door

Well now I know why this game is praised so much. Now I'm on Paper Mario 5 hype train. As long as it's more like this game rather than that thing they call an RPG on 3DS.

Nibbs said:
Super Mario Deluxe.

Spent from noon to midnight today beating SMB and Lost Levels (the latter for the first time)

I had that game near complete one time and then the data wiped out on me. Now I don't even want to go back to it.

Ace Combat 5.

That tunnel mission... woah

Iron Man said:
Irving Kaufman said:
Pikmin 3
44/ 66 fruits
887 pikmin alive
730 dead

If you mean something where all of your pikmin go attack something all at once? I think there is something like that
I'm pretty sure there isn't.

Alright, just finished New Super Luigi U! This time, I got all 94 goals with all Star Coins! I am glad that this version requires less time to complete each course, because I remembered my difficulties and frustrations with New Super Mario Bros. U's extra levels, thanks to being longer levels that lack checkpoints. I would even say that Luigi U is easier because of the shorter levels.

Thanks for reading.

Metal Gear Solid 3: Snake Eater 3D

like dis if u crie evry time

EDIT: Fire Emblem

Back