I just beat __

Voltar said:
Yoshi's New Island

Ugh. At least I can stop playing it now.
I envy you.

Fantasy Life

The ending was pretty nice and all, but:

>mfw no final boss

Glaceon said:
Voltar said:
Yoshi's New Island

Ugh. At least I can stop playing it now.
I envy you.
For what? Making it through the game?

Papers Please
Technically I got to the end, but I got a bad ending because I helped the resistance once much earlier in the game

Cirdec said:
I beat the game since a long time but I haven't had the motivation to 100% it yet.
I'm actually trying to 100% it (got 100 on every level up until where I stopped) so I don't have a reason to go back to it.

Classic Mode 5.0 difficulty with Pac-Man, I was shaking on Master and Crazy Hand, but I did well without losing any stock, *sigh* will I ever go against Master Core?

Metroid Prime

pretty good game

also Samus's face looks way better in this game then it does in her other appearances

on to the sequel

Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time & Majora's Mask 100% first play in two monthes!

*bleep* the Water Temple in OoT and Shooting Galleries in Majora. Both final battles are jokes. Gannondorf was freaking easy with the Biggoron sword (which was easy to get in the first place). Majora was an ultimate joke with the Fierce Deity's Mask (at least it was difficult to get)

thumbs up for the dancing ReDeads :)

Strangely the shooting gallery inMM i always had a problem with was the first one which is supposed to be easier (?)

Etrian Odyssey Untold: The Millenium Girl

Just the main story. Still have post game stuff. Trying to fill out my guild card medals.

LittleBigPlanet 3

Pokemon Y, aka the easiest Pokemon game I have ever played.

Delphox (Ruth), M, Level 73
Sylveon, M, Level 82
Shiny Gyarados, M, Level 76
Shiny Haxorus, F, Level 78
Shiny Golurk, Genderless, Level 70
Lugia, Genderless, Level 89

Fun Fact 1: I did not get HM Cut until after my 7th badge because I thought I needed it to progress through the game. Found out I didn't.
Fun Fact 2: Towards the end, I stopped trying to battle every trainer, so I could have easily tacked on another 10 levels + to each Pokemon.
Fun Fact 3: I defeated 66% of the Elite 4 + Champion's Pokemon with Haxorus's Outrage.

Exp. share is terrible in X/Y. Made it too easy and therefore made it too boring. Trying to play without it is just a grind fest though so you have to pick your poison.

Maki Nishikino said:
Exp. share is terrible in X/Y. Made it too easy and therefore made it too boring. Trying to play without it is just a grind fest though so you have to pick your poison.
this
i just cant be bothered to pick up the game again after the 5th gym

Maki Nishikino said:
I just raised eleven Pokémon and it seemed to balance this out a bit.

Game was still jokingly easy, though, but that's probably the trainers' fault.

Maki Nishikino said:
See I tried doing this, but I'm too much of an experience whore so I turned it back on.

Gyakuten Kenji 2

Very good game.

So yeah, my favorite characters were Shelly and Badd. Didn't really like Simon, but I guess his theme and sprites were nice. His defeat was satisfying too. So yeah. Idk, Case 5 was good and so was Case 3. I didn't like Case 2 that much, but the part where the detention center footage is analyzed was not bad at all. I'm gonna say it right now. Gustavia>Dover. Knightley>Simon. Oh, if only Knightley had a few non-grumpy, non-smug sprites for that flashback to when Simon met him in the detention center. Well, I suppose Simon had a much better voice for his objection than Knightley. Blaise, Patricia, and the body double were a pretty scary group. So, I guess in a sense, thanks Simon...?

And to sum it up, there were some problems overall, but in the end, I'd say it's my favorite of the entire series, and you should probably give it a try(if only I had a blind experience. But I didn't feel the motivation to play the game itself instead of watching a walkthrough before. Ah well). The soundtrack(including some of the reused themes, I guess) is pretty good. Props for reusing the Court theme from AAI. The story is pretty good, and it does a pretty good job at explaining some doubts(I'm still kinda wrapping my head around how the Case 4 murder happened, but I'm sure it makes sense), but I guess you might find a hole if you really dedicate yourself to it. The characters are pretty likable, or I guess dislikable if that was the intention(like say, Blaise Debeste). And I'd actually say the translation is pretty good and I'm not sure if an official Capcom localization would be much/any better besides the voices(ugh, Knightley). Typos, yeah, but no big deal. It just might tick you off if you care that much about proper grammar, though. And that's about it, but I guess I could gush for this game a lot longer if I wanted to.

The super-boss in Tales of the Abyss on Normal difficulty at Levels 69-70. Man that was tense.

I was doing fine originally, but eventually about halfway through their health I began struggling, and I ran out of Life Bottles when they only had 50,000 HP left. I used my last one as Jade (who died afterwards) to revive Guy, and so he was the only alive party member. I switched back to him, and then Centered like my life depended on it.

Once I was at full health (with plenty of items and TP to maintain that), I basically just taunted the boss once or twice after running from one of their artes to eventually use his Mystic Arte to chip at their health real good. Every so often, I also gave them a few quick swipes for good measure.

Didn't even get touched throughout this act, and after like ten minutes they were defeated and I felt very good. Such an experience (don't even care about half my overall party not getting any), major props to Guy for his pro solo at the very end, just what I'd expect from him. Also, I stole this rocking Capacity Core during the fight (taste the void) that I'll probably not get to use now.

After wrapping the aftermath up I'll fight the final boss tonight. :>

True Final Boss of Etrian Odyssey Untold

I had to lower it to Picnic difficulty (which made it pretty easy, the would be OHKO attacks only did barely half my health in damage) because Normal was too difficult. I can't be like those people that have Grimoire stones made specifically for killing the final boss in one turn. I don't have the patience to grind for those things.

Now I'm just going to have to grind for the ultimate stone since there's literally no other way to do it. An exercise in tedium.

While you can't really beat NFL Blitz I managed to win the Super Bowl 20-15

Back