I just beat __

Cthulhu Saves The World

Final boss was easysauce, sadly. Probably my combination but eh, I didn't think some buffs and some hard-hitting with some regen would break it so badly.

The final dungeon became pretty easy when I went to get the ultimate equipment and optional party member (although I didn't use them too much anyway), because by then I was Level 38 and the game stops giving you interesting things after Level 40 which is where it expects you end at.

Might play again on the harder difficulties, the game was quite enjoyable.

Yay my gift was a success :luigi:

Super Mario 3D World

I didn't enjoy it way too much.

I loved Galaxy 2 and below better.

Fire Emblem Awakening

Basically went like this;
'Should I go with Brave Sword and get the guaranteed 28 damage with 0% chance critical or use Valflame with 10% critical? There is only one option here...'
*lands critical + ignis, 2-shots the final boss*
'lmao'

Kyon said:
Fire Emblem Awakening

Basically went like this;
'Should I go with Brave Sword and get the guaranteed 28 damage with 0% chance critical or use Valflame with 10% critical? There is only one option here...'
*lands critical + ignis, 2-shots the final boss*
'lmao'
yeah, a similar thing happened in my first playthrough

"may as well use this celicia's gale, i won't kill anyways and he can't even touch me very badly"

3 CRITICALS IN A ROW

Ace Attorney: Justice For All.

I took way too long to play this game. Honestly, I think this one is better than the original. I enjoyed these cases more than the first one. Especially that one aaaaaaAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Metroid II Return of Samus

>Best ending is under 3hrs
>Beats with 100% completion in 3:13

Ugh. The Metroid Queen wasn't fun at all. Other than that I didn't really mind it all too much. I should thank am2r for having me understand the formula of destroy all metroids in area A then move to area B. Otherwise I would never be able to get past it.

Kingdom Hearts Final Mix (as part of 1.5 HD Remix)
pretty fun game overall. the story wasnt amazing but oh well
i didn't beat any of the optional bosses but i did manage to meet the requirements for the bonus clip at the end which i had no idea was a bonus clip until after i watched it lol

Front Mission Evolved.

Normally I wouldn,t post this, but it's notable in this case because Chaosninji (who I hadn't talked to in several years) messaged me with "wait is that you" right as the credit rolled. Needless to say. it made the coincidence all that much more memorable.

I just beaten the single player portion of Splatoon.

The final boss was much more intense than the others, mainly because unlike them, each phase is longer than the others. Still, a satisfying experience as I was down to my last life at the last phase.

Thanks for reading.

Recently, I have beaten all the puzzles found in Pushmo World, and I must say they are tough! It feels rewarding to solve them on my own, so accomplishing them felt like a reward. The only thing I am yet to do is to gather all the stamps, as I have 3 unrevealed stamps.

Thanks for reading.

Recently, I picked up my Game Boy and played a bit of Sonic Advanced. (Ok, maybe a bit too much.)
And I beat the final zone with Tails. (My favourite Sonic character!)

Advanced Wars

I did not imagine myself being hooked into that game with the intensity that I did. It's a really good strategy game. Also I think the fact that not every unit can even be allowed to attack every unit adds a layer of complexity to the game. Makes it so that if you run out of a certain unit, you basically lose.

Totally recommend and I'm looking foreward to AW2

Pokemon Conquest.

I have been playing this game on and off for the past couple of weeks. I always thought this game would be cool, but then again I thought PMD would have been cool and I ended up hating it, so I was just a little apprehensive.

But it turns out that it is much better thann PMD. At least the entire mechanic is better. Reminded me of FFTA that I probably will never finish because I don't have the commitment to play a 100+ hour game. Still however, it was a very strategic games with fun moves and sometimes fun maps. Some were kind of way too over the top (I'm looking at you steel themed map). The main game itself is pretty short. Especially if you are not 100% it. Like I think I got like a 10-15% completion and I over grinnded and it only took me a little over 10 play hours.

But I think it makes it up because it looks like there is a lot of post game stuff that looks really interesting, which is pretty odd for me to say about a Pokemon game. So I'm not finished with this game by a long shot.

Sapphire said:
Pokemon Conquest.

I have been playing this game on and off for the past couple of weeks. I always thought this game would be cool, but then again I thought PMD would have been cool and I ended up hating it, so I was just a little apprehensive.

But it turns out that it is much better thann PMD. At least the entire mechanic is better. Reminded me of FFTA that I probably will never finish because I don't have the commitment to play a 100+ hour game. Still however, it was a very strategic games with fun moves and sometimes fun maps. Some were kind of way too over the top (I'm looking at you steel themed map). The main game itself is pretty short. Especially if you are not 100% it. Like I think I got like a 10-15% completion and I over grinnded and it only took me a little over 10 play hours.

But I think it makes it up because it looks like there is a lot of post game stuff that looks really interesting, which is pretty odd for me to say about a Pokemon game. So I'm not finished with this game by a long shot.
I've put hundreds of hours into it myself.

Pokémon Conquest is awesome. I love the postgame content because you get to use a wide variety of warlords and it makes up most of the game. And I agree, I hate the steel type battlefield.

Back