I just beat __

Beyond Oasis

Man, that was a game. Yeah, I certainly didn't expect some of the things that happened in the plot. Combat is definitely this game's best thing. A variety of weapons(including the spirits) and moves gives some interesting ways to kill things. Some enemies were hella frustrating to fight with anything really. Puzzles were okay, but sometimes kinda cryptic(although it is a Genesis era game, so I should expect that) or quite easy. What platforming it had, it wasn't all that nice. Small moving platforms over bottomless pits in rooms with enemies that can knock you midjump can get quite frustrating.

Was a nice action RPG hack-n-slash "platformer". Pretty good/the best

100%'d WarioWare: Touched!

100% Banjo-Kazooie.

Oh man I'm so glad I played this game. The level designs were amazing, the gameplay (for the most part) was fun, the music was fantastic, the humor was hilarious and it was overall excellent.

The only parts I didn't like were anything to do with swimming, because swimming sucked. Mostly because you couldn't maneuver with accuracy or swim at a least decent pace at the same time so you had to sacrifice one or another. Which given the amount of air they gave you plus the obstacles in the way, it was pretty hard.

But despite that, great game. Playing the sequel in the future and I'm excited for that too.

I just 100%'d Banjo-Kazooie as well.

Can you get Banjo Kazooie on the Virtual Console for any Nintendo system?

Lumastar said:
I played more of Earthbound, but now I can't progress because I'm away. The worse part is that I hardly got to play it last week due to being busy basically the entire time.

Also, I played some Smash 3DS. Even if it's inferior to the console version, having Smash on the go is still fantastic.
Wrong topic?

While I beat it last month, I recently finished Fire Emblem: Awakening with every single unit possible. That's both technically 100% and technically not 100% at the same time. (I still don't have Lunatic+, because Lunatic difficulty is insane as is. I also don't have all of the DLC yet.)

DragonFreak said:
I had 30 minutes to kill so I beat Kirby Dream Land.
Let me guess. You STARTED it during those 30 minutes as well. I did hear the game was short.

Captain Toad: Treasure Tracker.

Not only did I finish all the levels, I gotten the challenge times in all of them, so I have beaten the game except the "finding the pixel Toad" challenges since I don't have a Toad amiibo.

Really fun and rewarding game with a nice presentation.

Thanks for reading.

Kirby and the Amazing Mirror (VC) - story and covered all the areas
Assassin's Creed IV: Black Flag - story and collectibles
Mortal Kombat X - story

Super Metroid.

Very fun game (aside from Maridia). Everything from the music, to the bosses, to the general feel of every area is great (again aside from Maridia :P ).

When that giant Metroid which I guess was THE BABY came, that was cool. No idea how it grew that big but that kind of amazed me. And then when Mother Brain's second phase came and THE BABY just drained its health and gave it to me and gave me that insane amazing rainbow shot, all doing that while sacrificing itself, that was very touching. Defintely the best ending of any Metroid game I have played yet.

I still like Fusion more, but this definitely takes second on my favorite Metroid games.

I just finished Kirby and the Rainbow Curse. While this game is easy, I spent quite some time to get the important achievements each stage (gold medal, all treasures and all diary pages), which are somewhat challenging. The most challenging gold medal has to be the second rocket stage since the requirement is quite strict, while the treasure chest I had to look at a guide to find is the fourth one in the penultimate level.

It's an enjoyable experience, but I shudder to see what lies ahead in the Challenge stages since I couldn't finish the first marathon challenge (got bronze there). If you are wondering why, it's because it's a requirement for 100%.

Thanks for reading.

Back