Overrated Mario Characters (besides Yoshi)

Who do you think is the most overrated Mario Character?

• Mario

Votes: 7 11.9%
  • Luigi

Votes: 6 10.2%
  • Fawful

Votes: 7 11.9%
  • Rosalina

Votes: 4 6.8%
  • The babies

Votes: 2 3.4%
  • Toad

Votes: 3 5.1%
  • Peach

• Waluigi

Votes: 1 1.7%
  • Bowser Jr.

• Koopalings

• Geno

Votes: 20 33.9%

• Total voters
Re: Overrated Mario Characters

Good then. I never hear bad stuff about her fanbase anyway

Well if I had two more votes I would have voted Rosalina and the babies.

Fawful isn't that overrated, he is a bit overrated but he does deserve much of his attention.

Admittedly some of his fans sound like the hypnotized minions in Bowser's Castle, they all love him for no apparent reason.

The babies aren't too overrated. If you bar me, they would never be talked about

You guys remember that koopaling fan site I've been mentioning? Well, I just remembered another character that gets a ridiculous amount of praise.

Gloomtail. They literally treat him like a God over that website. A character that's been in one game and was only a mini-boss who was physically just a pallete swap of his younger sister and has an attack that can't hurt Flurrie and Vivian gets treated like the lord of the Paper Mario series. W...T...F...

Do they forget about Hooktail and Bonetail?

I will never visit their site.

@BLOF: No, Hooktail gets a fair amount of praise being Gloomtail's little sister and all. But Bonetail is nearly non-existent. I remember a story where some underrated Mario characters (although most of them deserve to underrated anyway) form an alliegance to kill Mario and any character who they deem gets too much love from fans. Bonetail's appearance was essentially a cameo.

@ LGM: Good. Although some parts of the website are worth checking out.

I'm afraid they might lower my I.Q.

Where is the site.

Lemmy's Land? That place should be desolate by now.

That place has quite the stupid (and occasionally disturbing...) fanfics.

What's so appealing about Lemmy? He's just a tiny Koopaling on a ball. He has almost no personality since he never talks or makes a lot of noise. He's childlike, but that's about it.

Probably because he is so happy-looking on a ball.

Wait a minute. Why are Donkey Kong and the babies (as one option) on the poll list?

I have no idea

Because some people might vote for Donkey Kong?

I can't believe someone voted for the babies. I usually see more baby hate than baby love

Baby Luigi said:
I can't believe someone voted for the babies. I usually see more baby hate than baby love

Ditto.

At least I actually put some thought in the poll for my Underrated version.

Baby hate is another "running gag" on Lemmy's Land.

Being a Baby Luigi fan(girl? :|) myself, I should stay out of that site

Raphael said:
Yoshi is ever-popular (the one thing they're actually doing right). But there's a couple of Yoshi haters too.

That sorta justifies my statement on how Yoshi is overrated

I actually don't mind playing as Yoshi. It's just when he's an opponent, it's when he ticks me off. Like how people hate the computer Peach in Mario Party or something.

Yeah, you did. With Lemmy's Land and all.

But we should get back on topic. How come no one voted Bowser as overrated? Not complaining, just curious.

I don't know.

I know Bowser has some fans and he's even more popular than Mario and Luigi in the fanbase even with some fans stating they want Bowser to have a game of his own where he outright murders Mario and Luigi (okay, I might be exaggerating).

Back