Overrated Mario Characters (besides Yoshi)

Who do you think is the most overrated Mario Character?

• Mario

Votes: 7 11.9%
  • Luigi

Votes: 6 10.2%
  • Fawful

Votes: 7 11.9%
  • Rosalina

Votes: 4 6.8%
  • The babies

Votes: 2 3.4%
  • Toad

Votes: 3 5.1%
  • Peach

• Waluigi

Votes: 1 1.7%
  • Bowser Jr.

• Koopalings

• Geno

Votes: 20 33.9%

• Total voters
YoshiMonsta said:
Who says he wouldn't be a good king? :bowser: :bowjr: :koopa: :goomba: :bobomb:

Bowser has proven himself to be a tyrant numerous times, so it's safe to say that he's a bad guy.

YoshiMonsta said:
Neither Yoshi nor Fawful are over rated. The rest I really don't care about but why Yoshi and fawful?!!!! The only one that every one should choose in Mario, all he does is jump around making stereo typical Italian sounds!
and save the entire Mushroom Kingdom by himself!

YoshiMonsta said:
Maybe bowser has a good purpose just not using good methods, so :-X

Conquering the universe obviously sounds too evil to be good. I mean, Bowser nearly destroyed himself when he attempted that stunt.

Mario isn't overrated by the fans. In fact, he's nearly nonexistent

Let's remember that Mario saved the ENTIRE UNIVERSE!!!! :mario:

I voted Geno because seriously, he is overrated. I found even Mallow to be better than him while I played.

Even though I did mention to saying that Mario was overrated, I must admit that while he is "showcased" by Nintendo a lot, he is definitely not overrated by his fans from what I have noticed. Fawful only appeared in three games, and he already has a strong fan base due to his odd language. Yoshi made a late debut; yet, he receives more attention in the Mario games than the other important characters like Peach, Toad, and sometimes even Luigi!

i don't understand the above post at all

I know some users here who like Luigi and dislike Baby Luigi. (and a couple the other way around, like myself)

Back