The Rosalina Discussion Thread

Re: I thought Rosalina would never appear again......

Link said:
I know, Im sure a mad fangirl was fiddling with the footage so it showed Rosalina instead of Waluigi in the trailer...
I think Waluigi should of got before all of them apart from Daisy and Wario.

I know, but Im so happy Rosalina is in it, Im getting it now, I was starting to worry about a baren 8 person roster...

Now if they only showed Baby Luigi......

Paper Bowser said:
Except for in PiT remember
And Yoshi's Island, your wrong lily.

Link said:
Babies just don't do handheld.

What a terrible excuse

With that logic, Toadette, Bowser Jr., Koopa Troopa, and several other notables ones who didn't make it in Mario Kart DS would have no chance of making it in Mario Kart 7. Oh, Koopa Troopa made it in? Let's take that back

^ Indeed. It is impossible to predict Nintendo's moves. Just look at what we have now. Rosalina, an unlockable veteran Mario Kart character from one game has been one of the earliest shown characters. Additionally, we even got unpredicted characters such as Metal Mario and Lakitu as the first two newcomers.

I personally think that any Mario Kart veteran has an equally likely chance of making it in by now as Nintendo just showed us how predictable they are now. Perhaps the babies, Toadette, Bowser Jr., etc. did not get in the first handheld Mario Kart. Who's to say they can't make it in to the second one (with improved memory for this game as well in comparison to MKDS)? We won't get all the characters from MKWii, but there's a chance we'll get a good chunk of the important ones in this game.

True, maybe the babies could appear, well at least the main two.

Link said:
True, maybe the babies could appear, well at least the main two.
I hope this time they will be only Baby Mario.

Maybe baby luigi but no stupid ones like baby pecah or made up on the spot ones like baby daisy.

Why did they put her there in the first place.

CREATION OF BABY DAISY.
Miyamoto:great... one small spot to fill...any ideas?
Nintendo guy: Uhhhh..... have you evert thought about baby daisy in the next yoshi island.
Iwata: great, Shigeru, lets do it.

Link said:
CREATION OF BABY DAISY.
Miyamoto:great... one small spot to fill...any ideas?
Nintendo guy: Uhhhh..... have you evert thought about baby daisy in the next yoshi island.
Iwata: great, Shigeru, lets do it.
Yeah pretty much.

Yeah, and Iwata was about to mention luma as well :(.

I think Baby Daisy's creation was that of to definitely fill the spot. I guess when they already had Baby Mario, Baby Luigi, Baby Peach, they looked at the next middleweight in line and created another lightweight (I guess to fit with the foursome or just to make the statue of the two babies in Daisy Circuit to make sense).

We already have Bowser Jr. in (he's too similar to Baby Bowser), Baby DK would overkill the amount of Kongs, and Baby Toad would make no sense since Toad is already a lightweight. Baby Yoshi could have worked and so could have Baby Wario though I guess they went with the Daisy option. [Too bad, they missed options like Shy Guy...]

I also hope that only Baby Mario and Baby Luigi return in this game. They are the only notable Babies and have importance to the series (PIT, and Yoshi series) unlike the other babies.

true, Im sure they would make up somthing as riddiculus as 'bowser the third' or somthing.

^And that is why we have Dry Bowser (no offense to Dry Bowser fans).

C'mon, Baby :daisy: and Baby :peach: are adorable. Just for hilarity, they ought to include Cranky Kong. :D

I don't have any thing against Baby Peach and Daisy, they are actually pretty fun to be is Sluggers. But Baby Daisy just kinda fills a spot. I want to see her in a Yoshi's Island game, not just spin offs

Baby Peach actually had a mainstream role. Baby Daisy, on the other hand, is a complete filler; even Koopa Paratroopa would be a better pick than her.

MnSG said:
Baby Peach actually had a mainstream role. Baby Daisy, on the other hand, is a complete filler; even Koopa Paratroopa would be a better pick than her.
Yeah I know. I kinda want to see Fly Guy. Makes me think about Mario Hoops. Shy Guy would be better in the game though

MnSG said:
Propeller Toad said:
I think Baby Daisy's creation was that of to definitely fill the spot. I guess when they already had Baby Mario, Baby Luigi, Baby Peach, they looked at the next middleweight in line and created another lightweight (I guess to fit with the foursome or just to make the statue of the two babies in Daisy Circuit to make sense).

We already have Bowser Jr. in (he's too similar to Baby Bowser), Baby DK would overkill the amount of Kongs, and Baby Toad would make no sense since Toad is already a lightweight. Baby Yoshi could have worked and so could have Baby Wario though I guess they went with the Daisy option. [Too bad, they missed options like Shy Guy...]

I also hope that only Baby Mario and Baby Luigi return in this game. They are the only notable Babies and have importance to the series (PIT, and Yoshi series) unlike the other babies.
beware of disgress first...
before filling a seat for another baby, I think the staff better make a sequal to Yoshi series and let her appear
it's just like most main characters haven't engage in any main game

but basically in other discussion I don't hope babies come in small rosters
if even others like Dixie sisters havent engage in racing, same with Rosalina this time

I like Baby Peach and Baby Daisy too (Baby Peach's death scream is awesome), but I really think Nintendo should have saved them for much larger rosters. Shy Guy and Paratroopa could have fit their role

Back