The Rosalina Discussion Thread

Re: I thought Rosalina would never appear again......

I looked on youtube that this guys believes (using good reasoning by the 3DS screen and stuff) and he thinks there will be 15-20 characters, if there isn't a scroll feature thing for the character selection screen

Propeller Toad said:
@Smashgoom202
Not to be annoying, but I believe we have 13 so far to count upon (you forgot Rosalina). 14 if Miis are included. I agree that we will probably not have a roster that is too big like that of Mario Kart Wii; however, seeing our two newcomers I have a feeling that we might see some more unexpected faces in our final line up...

hmm...Boom Boom? A possible Mario 3D Land promotion? Perhaps a possibility.
I have seen no proof that Rosalina is in the game. Yet. Link, please? Or rather [citation needed]. :P

I forgot about the Miis, though, so yeah.

It would be SO freaking sweet seeing Boom Boom in an actual Mario spin-off. Not as cool as the Koopalings, but hey, give them time.

Where is she? I tried looking REAL hard, but I can't see her.

MnSG said:
Pandapow said:
They mentioned in an interview that there will be several new characters! I hope a third of those characters aren't babies. But we should be expecting a large cast.

Waluigi's return has to be one of the next confirmed characters. You can't have Waluigi Pinball without its owner.

So why is that in Mario Kart DS, Baby Park is there without owners racing? Hmm?

Anyway, Metal Mario in my opinion is an awful addition to the roster, who I think is even worse than the babies. He is just a mere palette swap of Mario, something I can do myself in Mario Kart Wii if I wanted to. Lakitu, on the other hand, is rather interesting.

I still want my Baby Luigi though.

That's a good point. Metal Mario is like Dry Bowser. Cool-looking, but lousy addition to a character roster.

I think they should added someone else to the roster BEFORE adding Metal Mario. I mean, he just screams FILLER to me.

Baby Luigi said:
I think they should added someone else to the roster BEFORE adding Metal Mario. I mean, he just screams FILLER to me.

The babies just scream FILLER to me.

Grand Wheelie said:
Baby Luigi said:

You mean Baby Mario and Luigi or the other babies?

If not those two, then it's probably the other baby characters.

I think Waluigi should of replaced Metal Mario big time.

Dr. Eggman said:
I think Waluigi should of replaced Metal Mario big time.

Waluigi could still make his presence known though.

What's ironic is that Waluigi was specifically created to fill space (or rather, be Wario's partner in Mario Tennis). :waluigi:

Now he's got SOME character and a dedicated fanbase.

I'm pretty sure Waluigi is more than confirmed in thanks to the sight of Waluigi's Pinball. He is one of the main recurring characters in the spin-offs by now, so I don't think any of the Waluigi fans have to worry about him not being in the game. He was probably still under development during the trailer's release or not shown due to different reasons.

Grand Wheelie said:
Baby Luigi said:

Well that's a very pleasant comment

Still, Metal Mario is a "character" I can make myself via texture hacking in Mario Kart Wii. That's why I think he's an even worse addition than Baby Mario and Baby Luigi.

He still beats Baby Peach and Baby Daisy, though.

Whenever I think of Metal Mario as a character, I think of the boss fight against him in the Super Smash Bros. series... Before anyone could turn into metal as well.

Lario said:
Biker outfits?

Ha ha.

Personally, I find that only Daisy would look good in a biker suit.

Camalot made Waluigi but then Hudson ended up stepping him and adding him in their games. Others even nintendo started using him, but we never will know his role in the main games.

Back