The Rosalina Discussion Thread

Yoshidude99 said:
It was her early english name at some point I'm sure it was
No it wasn't, I remember reading an article on Game Radar a month before SMG was released about a new princess. According to their sources they said the princess's name is Rosetta, but obviously this is unofficial or maybe this was before the name was domesticated.

Yoshidude99 said:
And you said you'd stop posting things that don't contribute to the conversation....

:P

Just messing with you.

It doesn't look like that the luma around Rosalina will be in MK7. I hope it gets added though. Or Polari

Smashgoom202 said:
The backstory was kind of snuck in at the last minute...

Also, how weird is it that she's one of the few characters to actually GET a backstory?

Her backstory wasn't sneaked in at the last minute. It wasn't really a fleshed out story, but there was still an explanation as to why she exists. I also didn't mention how powerful she seemed to be (according to the ending of Super Mario Galaxy at least).

PandaSoul said:
Well maybe not as big, but he is still an important character.

The only thing he did was steer the Mario ship. That's it. He basically had no other part to the story except a vague relation to Rosalina. Really, any other luma could have filled his shoes. Mario himself could have done what he did.

Leonyx said:
Smashgoom202 said:
The backstory was kind of snuck in at the last minute...

Also, how weird is it that she's one of the few characters to actually GET a backstory?

Her backstory wasn't sneaked in at the last minute. It wasn't really a fleshed out story, but there was still an explanation as to why she exists. I also didn't mention how powerful she seemed to be (according to the ending of Super Mario Galaxy at least).

PandaSoul said:
Well maybe not as big, but he is still an important character.

The only thing he did was steer the Mario ship. That's it. He basically had no other part to the story except a vague relation to Rosalina. Really, any other luma could have filled his shoes. Mario himself could have done what he did.
True Lubba was just a purple Luma

Lumpy Space Princess said:
Yoshidude99 said:
And you said you'd stop posting things that don't contribute to the conversation....

Just messing with you.

It doesn't look like that the luma around Rosalina will be in MK7. I hope it gets added though. Or Polari
I think a luma in some shape or firm will be in this game.

Link said:
Lumpy Space Princess said:
Yoshidude99 said:

Just messing with you.

I think a luma in some shape or firm will be in this game.

I hope a luma will be with rosalina that was a nice addition in MKWII

Back