The Rosalina Discussion Thread

Re: I thought Rosalina would never appear again......

I think Rosalina's gonna turn out like Daisy: Debut in a mainsteam game, and then appear in a ton of spin-offs. Except, unlike Daisy, Rosalina will appear in two main games.

Fawfulfury65 said:
I think Rosalina's gonna turn out like Daisy: Debut in a mainsteam game, and then appear in a ton of spin-offs. Except, unlike Daisy, Rosalina will appear in two main games.
Plus, Rosalina isn't annoying and the only good princess in the Mario series. Peach is ok, but I can't stand Daisy

Propeller Toad said:
Metal Mario's one thing, but HOLY *bleep*, LAKITU?! The guy who ways the checkered flag is actually going to participate in the race?! I wonder if he actually drives his cloud...

Well actually it is a cloud shaped kart. A red Lakitu as well.

LakituMK7.JPG
The red shell caught me off guard... Usually, Lakitu, or at least the referee/checkered-flag-guy Lakitu has a green shell.

Fawfulfury65 said:

It makes me wonder about if a third Super Mario Galaxy is ever made, will Rosalina receive a major role again? I'd hope so.

They mentioned in an interview that there will be several new characters! I hope a third of those characters aren't babies. But we should be expecting a large cast.

Pandapow said:
They mentioned in an interview that there will be several new characters! I hope a third of those characters aren't babies. But we should be expecting a large cast.

Waluigi's return has to be one of the next confirmed characters. You can't have Waluigi Pinball without its owner.

Pandapow said:
Somehow I doubt it. It's back to 8 racers again. I think the reason for the big cast last time was because there were 12 racers at once, and thus, you should have more characters to choose from.

So far we have the Big Eight, Daisy, Metal Mario, and Lakitu. Waluigi should pretty much be a given, so that's 12 characters already... I wonder just how many more they will add? I want to see the Koopalings, but 7 new additions is a bit much, I'll admit... Instead, I'll ask for Boom Boom!

Diddy Kong, Bowser Jr., and Waluigi will probably be the last characters that'll be revealed to us. That would add up to 16 racers if one doesn't count the Miis.

@Smashgoom202
Not to be annoying, but I believe we have 13 so far to count upon (you forgot Rosalina). 14 if Miis are included. I agree that we will probably not have a roster that is too big like that of Mario Kart Wii; however, seeing our two newcomers I have a feeling that we might see some more unexpected faces in our final line up...

hmm...Boom Boom? A possible Mario 3D Land promotion? Perhaps a possibility.

Fawfulfury65 said:
basically it should be that every main game have sveral characters engage
not just let them be in racing spinoffs forever :-\

MnSG said:
Diddy Kong, Bowser Jr., and Waluigi will probably be the last characters that'll be revealed to us. That would add up to 16 racers if one doesn't count the Miis.
it's not possible having a big roster as Wii like others above said
if the confirmde characters are playable at first
the rest hidden ones may be some of Birdo, Waluigi, Bowser Jr and Toadette
but it's suspicious that Rosalina is playable, also possible no other character hidden

Diddy woudn't appear in minor roster if as a subseries character...
unless this time Dixie sisters or Candy who haven't get to Mario Kart coming

Seeing as the Comet Observatory makes an appearance at one of the tracks, Rosalina's presence was to be expected.

MnSG said:
Seeing as the Comet Observatory makes an appearance at one of the tracks, Rosalina's presence was to be expected.
Where did you find it, I saw no Comet Observatory.

It was in the trailer. You could see the domes covered in snow.

Pinkie Pie said:
It was in the trailer. You could see the domes covered in snow.
Why would they make it snow themed.

New Super Mario said:
Fawfulfury65 said:
Plus, Rosalina isn't annoying and the only good princess in the Mario series. Peach is ok, but I can't stand Daisy
Rosalina's constant fanboys/fangirls are annoying. All she does for the whole of Super Mario Galaxy is stand in one place, basically. She doesn't have much character or emotion, and her only saving grace is the backstory.

And Daisy's voice isn't annoying, and there's nothing wrong with either her or Peach.

Grand Wheelie said:
New Super Mario said:
Fawfulfury65 said:
And Daisy's voice isn't annoying
Is this enough to explain?

[yeah no this is a family friendly site please]

Newsflash: it's not like she says that 15 times in a row.

Unless you repeatedly switch drivers in Double Dash.

Or there's another solution.

Don't play as Daisy if you don't like her.

Mario Kart Wii is pretty much where Daisy is at her worst with her voice.

MnSG said:
Mario Kart Wii is pretty much where Daisy is at her worst with her voice.
No, Mario Party 7 has the worst voices. I hate the voices in MP7.

Meta Knight said:
No, Mario Party 7 has the worst voices. I hate the voices in MP7.

Is it because Bowser has his cartoonish voice in that game?

Stooben said:
I hate Daisy because she is one of thousands of video game characters that have a bad voice actor/actress!
The average age of the member base is 12-14. Not 6-9. C'mon guys.

(who cares if I got the date wrong)

Stooben's post: QFT.

Grand Wheelie said:
New Super Mario said:
Fawfulfury65 said:
Rosalina's constant fanboys/fangirls are annoying. All she does for the whole of Super Mario Galaxy is stand in one place, basically. She doesn't have much character or emotion, and her only saving grace is the backstory.

And Daisy's voice isn't annoying, and there's nothing wrong with either her or Peach.

Yes, but she's the only Princess (from what I believe) that doesn't get kidnapped. That's part of the reason why she gets so much attention.

^^ @Stoobenquote LOL, quoted from 2094.

Grand Wheelie said:
Or there's another solution.

Don't play as Daisy if you don't like her.

QFT

I'm surprised Waluigi hasn't been confirmed yet. He'll probably be in, though, since his track is in. But it'll be pretty shocking if he isn't.

Back