The Rosalina Discussion Thread

Re: I thought Rosalina would never appear again......

I think the reason for why Rosalina was not a middleweight was because Mario Kart Wii changed the weighting scale. Instead, they looked at the size as opposed to the weight (small/medium/large). Rosalina, is portrayed to being considerably much taller than Mario in SMG, and that is why she was made into a large size character. Same reason for why Waluigi was bumped up into a large size (even though he's really thin). I personally think Mario Kart 7 is probably going to continue following this measurement scale.

Dasiy was also Midlleweight in the DS game and Peach was Light since I think nintendo where trying to balance the Weights out.

Just a small update to my roster thought, in an attempt to balance out the weights...

Bold: Confirmed
Blue: Lightweight
Green: Middleweight
Red: Heavyweight

Mario
Luigi

Peach
Daisy
Yoshi

Toad
Koopa Troopa

Wario

Waluigi
Donkey Kong
Diddy Kong
Bowser
Bowser Jr.
King Boo
Dry Bowser

Lakitu
Rosalina
Metal Mario

Definitely good news since I'm a Rosalina supporter.

Now if we hear news of her participating in Fortune Street, I'll be very happy (and double that if she'll be one of the players). *crosses fingers*

MeritC said:
Definitely good news since I'm a Rosalina supporter.

Now if we hear news of her participating in Fortune Street, I'll be very happy (and double that if she'll be one of the players). *crosses fingers*
I'm crossing my fingers too

PandaSoul said:
If there are going to be babies, I hope they only have the Baby Mario Bros.

I agree. No other babies

Baby Luigi said:
I agree. No other babies

No spin-off exclusive babies is how I see it. In other words, no Baby Daisy.

But I don't find Baby Peach and the rest that originated in Yoshi's Island DS deserving of a character slot too.

Baby Luigi said:
But I don't find Baby Peach and the rest that originated in Yoshi's Island DS deserving of a character slot too.

Maybe not for a handheld spin-off, but that would be the case for a major console title.

MnSG said:
Baby Luigi said:
I agree. No other babies

No spin-off exclusive babies is how I see it. In other words, no Baby Daisy.

Hold it... although I am a fan of the super cute baby gals (Baby Peach/Baby Daisy), I still have a feeling chances are very low that they would make the cut in this installment. However, I do agree that this type of strategy really needs a break. Seriously.

I want only Baby Mario and Baby Luigi as the babies for the spinoffs.

I'm pretty sure she will never appear again after this.

If she does, though, then I'll just shrug about it.

I think she will reappear. I still have hope.

In Mario Kart Wii U and the next baseball game.

Young Link said:
Rosalina better be in the next Baseball game... As well as the Koopalings. It's THE perfect game to include them, since it's all about having a huge roster of characters to choose from.

Smashgoom202 said:
Young Link said:
Rosalina better be in the next Baseball game... As well as the Koopalings. It's THE perfect game to include them, since it's all about having a huge roster of characters to choose from.

Yeah if another Mario Baseball game does come to play, they should all be involved. Of course, Rosalina would have to be given the team captain status.

I'm thinking of how each Team Captain had their own world or something, with their own unique team members...

Makes me wonder, what will Rosalina's team be comprised of? Probably Lumas, Lubba, Gearmos, and Whittles, among others.

The Koopalings will be part of Bowser's team, along with Bowser Jr.

I want her in the new tennis one, you know, the one where Lubba will be the ball.

Link said:
I want her in the new tennis one, you know, the one where Lubba will be the ball.
Well, there IS a new Mario Tennis coming out for the 3DS. Maybe she'll be in it? Also, Lubba's a bit too big (and heavy) to be the ball.

Oh no, I got the joke. I was just saying that because it was funny. You know, feinting ignorance?

Back