The Rosalina Discussion Thread

Re: I thought Rosalina would never appear again......

Rosalina is fine in a biker outfit :smug:

Meta Knight said:
What did he do well? o_O

I stated that everyone has their own opinions. The last thing anyone wants is a complaint war.

MnSG said:
Meta Knight said:
What did he do well? o_O

I stated that everyone has their own opinions. The last thing anyone wants is a complaint war.

I agree. I would do perfectly fine if Yoshi stopped being playable, but I am not the majority of Mario gamers, nor am I of any more importance to anyone else.

Funny thing about Yoshi, I went through a phase of outright hating Yoshi because how freaking popular he was. I remember once on this Nintendo forum where people were voting for their favorite Mario character, and they were actually CELEBRATING Mario's defeat (I think one of them even said something along the lines of "screw you Mario") and that was the final straw. I hated Yoshi and Yoshi fans for a while. Eventually, I grew out of it, and now I like Yoshi again, but I still have a bit of small resentment for Yoshi.

Why would Yoshi celebrate Mario's defeat.

New Super Mario said:
SHE'S IN MARIO KART 7! YAY!

Discuss here.
YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY!
THE FANGIRL LIVES YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Young Link said:

Maybe because the Yoshi species has had it with Mario ditching them for his own safety.

Young Link said:
'Cause he's a jerk! :mad:

Seriously, though, it's more the Yoshi fans that I'm upset with.

New Super Mario said:
YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY Lily let's celebrate.
FANGIRL PARTAY
ITS PEANUT BUTTER JELLY TIME!!!
Im suprised that Obscure new commers and less likley reoccuring characters are revealed early, I mean neither Waluigi or toadette have been reavealed (Rosalina revealed before Toadette, Im sure someone was fiddling with the video footage...) Maybe it could sign a promising roster...

I doubt that Toadette will be participating this time. Her priority is lower than that of Waluigi, Diddy, and Bowser Jr. after all. It'll be surprising if she does make it in.

TBH I was starting to lose hope on Rosalina when she is like the first Unlockable revealed.

Link said:
TBH I was starting to lose hope on Rosalina when she is like the first Unlockable revealed.

Oddly, in Mario Kart Wii, she can be one of the first characters that you unlock if you have any Super Mario Galaxy game data stored on your Wii.

I know, she was the first Character I unlocked, apparently there are 20 characters altogether or somthing.

The characters from Mario Kart Double Dash barring Paratroopa (due to Lakitu's inclusion, her future to be in Mario Kart looks bleak) should return if Rosalina is returning. I mean, they are more of a veteran than Rosalina.

I know, Im sure a mad fangirl was fiddling with the footage so it showed Rosalina instead of Waluigi in the trailer...

Back