The Offfical Sad things that happened to you Thread

Re: Really Sad

D: That kid is horrible! That kids needs to be put in a microwave and explode. Do you know where I can read this story?

Thats horrible, makes me think 'ugh' who would do that, what if they got put in the microwave to explode >:D .

Ganon says to the kids: YOU MUST DIE!!! IN A MICROWAVE

3 minuites later
AGGHHHHH BOOOM PING.
King:eek:h that must be my DINNER...

Well, an old friend of mine lost her mother to breast cancer on Wednesday, and I went to the funeral this morning. I guess that classifies me as sad.

Young Link said:
Last night, my Dog turned violent and tired to have a go at me and if we keep him we might get really hurt, so he has gone to the vet to be put to sleep forever. :'(

Your dog attacked you once so you had him put down?

Fawfulfury65 said:
I had a ton of guppies when I was about 9. They all died within a few days, except one, so we named it Nemo. Nemo lived for a few months, and then randomly died. I was devastated. I buried it in my backyard and used a rock for its grave.

And then I have this gigantic fish in my 10 gallon tank that I've wanted to die for like 4 years. It's not that I don't care for it, but it's so big that it can hardly move anywhere in the tank, and it makes a big mess. I'm not trying to kill it, but I'm kind of waiting for it to go so I can have room for new fish...

Sorry for Double post but I just saw this! So u want your fish to die? How long is it?
U can probably take it out of the tank and put it in a pond or lake.
Stop feeding it or just sell it. :)
I would go with the first option, it doesn't involve killing

Lil' Blue Bird said:
U can probably take it out of the tank and put it in a pond or lake.
Stop feeding it or just sell it. :)
I would go with the first option, it doesn't involve killing
Neither does the third option, and you can get some money back from it.

Yoshidude99 said:
Oh my uncle has cancer
NO, my Nan also has it.

Also:I changed the name since this was starting to discuss different Sad story's.

here's some sad fish stories:
I got fish for the first time and all of them died the next day :(
And then I got 3 more fish to replace them, but 1 died.

All five of my cats were found stray (3 of which we nursed back to health since we found them severely injured.) But those are sad stories with happy endings. All five cats still live with my mother.

I have found and looked after about five stray cats throughout me life, two of whom got pregnant from other strays 'round the neighbourhood. So I've owned about... I don't know, twelve cats overall? I only have one now, tho, whom we've had since he was a newborn; most of the others we gave to the animal shelter, while some ran away...

I'm very much a cat person.

Well my grandad has been dead for a little over a year now, I miss him so much, he was deaf, I wasnt that close to him compared to my other grandparents, I didn't see him much. He never got to see my grow up fully and I still miss him like hell.

I saw my 3 month old dog get killed by another dog when I was 6 years old. My sister was not home when he died and it was hard to tell her when she got home.

During one year, there was this Chemistry teacher I had liked. Soon, she was gone for weeks. The other teachers said she got diagnosed with cancer. There was a mess of substitutes in the classroom. I couldn't do my homework for days. Soon, the teachers announced that she was dead. It... was overwhelming for me. My grades were affected and I got from a B to a D in that class. Initially, it was supposed to be an F, but after this shock, I worked hard and seeked help whenever possible.

That must be horrible, I had a really cool science teacher in year 7 abd he left at the end of year 8 :'(.
Plus I have a differant English teacher to who I had last year, last years teacher belived in me and knew I could get a top grade, plus I had her in year 7 too. My new teachers nice but I havent had her for before so she doesn't know my writing style and the fact Im being aimed to get much higher than my target grade. Im so worried of dropping from an A* down to my target grade which is a B.

Back