The Offfical Sad things that happened to you Thread

Sad things that happened to me?
This year has been the year of deaths in my family :'( My aunt, uncle, and my grandma passed away all within 4 months. My cat was put to sleep a month and a half ago. I lost my favorite aunt in 2008. I have learned to not take things granted and to always love your family and friends NO MATTER WHAT. You never know what can happen to them! ONE SECOND, I REPEAT, ONE SECOND can change your life forever!!!

Ok now to make light of things, I find out the kid, who I have a crush on, is going out with a girl who looks like a pug dog. :-\

»»Master Koopakid
Try. It's a surprisingly good movie, but I would recommend reading the book first.

Master Koopakid said:
Link said:
Grand Wheelie said:
Link said:
In history we were doing about Hitler and concentration camps, me and another girl ended up talking about that sad movie where the german boys buts on a uniform, sneeks under the fence with a jewish boy then his own father kills him in a shower, I never watched the end of that film :'(.

The Boy in the Striped Pajamas?

The book's fantastic, as well as the film, and really powerful.
Thats the one! I didn't watch the end but I knew what happened.
I would love to see the movie
Its very sad, I couldn't watch the end.

:'( i would hate that to happen to me, it would tear me in two, i would end up living with neither becuase I could not choose between them.

Well, my mom had cancer some years ago...That was really sad, but she's fine now... :yoshi:

That must be so upsetting :'(.
I lost one grandfather last year and the other one was seriously ill and nearly died earlier that year, I only have my Mums side grandparents left, but they are the best grandparents EVER.

Very sad. I still have one pair of Great Grandparents still alive.

Back