The Offfical Sad things that happened to you Thread

I was 6 years old and we were at TGI Fridays and my hot dog fell on the ground, I screamed, "MY HOT DOG!!" I thought it was sad to have a hot dog fall on the floor

Lil' Blue Bird said:
I was 6 years old and we were at TGI Fridays and my hot dog fell on the ground, I screamed, "MY HOT DOG!!" I thought it was sad to have a hot dog fall on the floor
Well I think I've seen more sad storys out there.

i once wanted to sit next to my mates at dinner but they rejected me and then i fell over and everyone started laughing

My hand fells better, but the pinkie, ring, and middle finger hurt still. They are hard to move but anyways our class is reading a book and in the end someone dies from cancer

We had to put my sister down today, she broke her leg. Poor thing couldn't race anymore. :posh:

(My sister sprained her leg while out riding now she's being all lazy :mad: )

YoshiGo99 said:
My hand fells better, but the pinkie, ring, and middle finger hurt still. They are hard to move but anyways our class is reading a book and in the end someone dies from cancer
In history we were doing about Hitler and concentration camps, me and another girl ended up talking about that sad movie where the german boys buts on a uniform, sneeks under the fence with a jewish boy then his own father kills him in a shower, I never watched the end of that film :'(.

Link said:
In history we were doing about Hitler and concentration camps, me and another girl ended up talking about that sad movie where the german boys buts on a uniform, sneeks under the fence with a jewish boy then his own father kills him in a shower, I never watched the end of that film :'(.

The Boy in the Striped Pajamas?

The book's fantastic, as well as the film, and really powerful.

There was a Mother cat with it's kittens in my school once.

I liked the black one (it was the only one that wasn't white). I asked the principal if I could take it and she said I could. The next day I came to school with a box that had holes (for oxigen) and it had a blanket... but the thing was that they already took them especially the one I wanted... I was very sad when I found this... especially since I thought it was going to be my friend... :'(

Grand Wheelie said:
Link said:

Thats the one! I didn't watch the end but I knew what happened.

Link said:
Grand Wheelie said:
Link said:

Thats the one! I didn't watch the end but I knew what happened.
I would love to see the movie

Back