The Offfical Sad things that happened to you Thread

It would be a lot worse if you own Pokemon Battle Revolution, as you'd be forced to start a new game if you lost your game data from the D/P/Pt/HG/SS versions of Pokemon.

I looked at the spelling of this thread title.

And I got sad.

At least you got it back in the end. If someone stole Rayman I would be upset since it was the game I played(and still do) all the time when I was younger.

Fawfulfury65 said:
No, I bought a new copy and started over.

Sometimes, if you rent a DS game, you want to consider deleting your game data before returning the game. That way, people can't take advantage of the work you did. Pokemon and WarioWare D.I.Y. are some good examples to keep in mind.

Back in the days when renting games was possible, I always deleted saves before bringing them back.

Yeah my sister got a preowned DS game with everything completed on it and she didn't play it anymore because everything on the game was allready done

MnSG said:
Fawfulfury65 said:

Sometimes, if you rent a DS game, you want to consider deleting your game data before returning the game. That way, people can't take advantage of the work you did. Pokemon and WarioWare D.I.Y. are some good examples to keep in mind.
especciallly with my WWDIY, I dont think anyone wants to see my ass pooing game :D.

Link said:
MnSG said:
Fawfulfury65 said:

especciallly with my WWDIY, I dont think anyone wants to see my ass pooing game :D.
Ass Pooing?

Yesterday at cross country we played PAC-Man on the Soccer field. A group of people chase you and you can't get tagged, u must stay on the lines. When you r tagged your out. So while I was running some girl stopped right in front of me and my fingers made a loud crack noise and I could barely mover them. I can't play video game cuz I can't move my right hand fingers, I hate that Have to do most things with my left hand. I had my fingers curled up since yesterday and I can only move the thumb on my right hand. I have to rest my hand most of the time which means I will be home over the weekend.

I would get that checked out.

We had our football game last night, only it was raining the whole time. I think at least half the band is going to come down with pneumonia. Oh, and I didn't get to play at halftime because I play the keyboard, which can't be out in the rain.

Back