The Offfical Sad things that happened to you Thread

Re: Really Sad

Young Link said:
Yoshidude99 said:
Oh my uncle has cancer
NO, my Nan also has it.

Also:I changed the name since this was starting to discuss different Sad story's.
I know it is sad. Is that another reason why you want to leave the forum?

No it's the huge fights.

My seventh grade math teacher was one of my favorite teachers ever, but then he disappeared for a month and there was a long-term sub. The sub said that he would be back soon, but he never did. My old math teacher didn't die, but the principal said he quit his job to "pursue a new career." I don't think that makes any sense (why would he say he would be back soon if he plans on quitting?), but we ended up with another math teacher for the rest of the year who wasn't as good at teaching the lessons and I had a harder time learning how to do things.

My old math teacher would let us watch TV shows on some days. He even let us watch the Simpsons on one day.

I miss my year 7 science teacher... he let us watch Futurama at the end of term.

What was his name.

How's this for sad? My band went to Bands Of America regionals in North Huntingdon yesterday. We won two captions (Outstanding Music and Outstanding General Effect) and got second place in our class. But we didn't make it to finals, while a band that DIDN'T PLACE and won NO CAPTIONS went to finals.

The real kicker was, that school shares the first word of their name with us, so when they announced it, we thought we had went on for a split second.

Here's a sad story that really bothers me still...

A few months ago, I noticed that about 15 of my video games went missing. I am missing like 5 DS games, and several other Wii and Gamecube games. I collect games and I always, always, always make sure I have them all together. There is no way I would ever lose 15 games at once. And that's because they were stolen, and over time I've learned exactly who stole them. It's disturbing, because the thief is a very close family member who has been going though a heck of a tough time. I know she stole them, and I know it was because she needed some quick cash (from selling them at Gamestop or at some other store).

I don't want to sound like I have no life, but I care greatly about my games. I collect them. I hate losing 15 of them at once, especially since now I have to earn $300 to buy them back. One of the games missing was PMD: Explorers of Sky, and the game was so special to me that I cried like crazy.

Fawfulfury65 said:

A few months ago, I noticed that about 15 of my video games went missing. I am missing like 5 DS games, and several other Wii and Gamecube games. I collect games and I always, always, always make sure I have them all together. There is no way I would ever lose 15 games at once. And that's because they were stolen, and over time I've learned exactly who stole them. It's disturbing, because the thief is a very close family member who has been going though a heck of a tough time. I know she stole them, and I know it was because she needed some quick cash (from selling them at Gamestop or at some other store).

I don't want to sound like I have no life, but I care greatly about my games. I collect them. I hate losing 15 of them at once, especially since now I have to earn $300 to buy them back. One of the games missing was PMD: Explorers of Sky, and the game was so special to me that I cried like crazy.
That's...just despicable. One of the few things that makes me unbelievably angry (more or less Berserk Button) is when people act in a completely evil, dishonorable manner.

This morning, my friends mom died. :( She died from cancer. Even though I didn't know her that much, I talked to her a bit and she was nice :(

I feel bad for her, I want my old english teacher back, my new one is nice too but my old one had extra belief in me, I feel extra uncomftable about my exam.

Fawfulfury65 said:

Have you looked for them in the Gamestop?

Fawfulfury65 said:

That is just wrong. If you are going trough a tough time instead of stealing why not just ask for help. Or at least ask you if you had any games you don't want anymore.

PandaSoul said:
Fawfulfury65 said:

That is just wrong. If you are going trough a tough time instead of stealing why not just ask for help. Or at least ask you if you had any games you don't want anymore.
Well, here's the problem. The person I'm talking about is a person who I was told to never ever give money to. The reason is because it is likely that she is spending the money on something... illegal.

You're right, though. She should have done that. But apparently that's not how she thinks.
Yoshidude99 said:
Have you looked for them in the Gamestop?
Yeah, but we didn't look too much. There's a lot of Gamestops in the area and we didn't look everywhere. You know, I saw a copy of Pokemon Mystery Dungeon 2 at a different used game store, and I was actually thinking of buying it to see if that was my old copy...

Fawfulfury65 said:

Boy am I glad that no one in my family will do stuff like that. Of course, there are some games in my disposal that I'm better off giving away. Problem is, I never attempted to sell any of my games before.

Vanillite said:
@FawfulFury: SHE STOLE YOUR PMD. OH. MY. GOD. (that is not a joke)
Yeah, I know. I had to start all over. It's not cool to go from level 50 to level 5. :(

Back