The Offfical Sad things that happened to you Thread

Re: Really Sad

I have had 2 Hamsters and 1 Fish at the moment.My Hamster mickey hurt his eye in a fight with the other hamster Tinks so we had to get another cage for him. We used to have 4 fish but they all eventually died and my favourite Patch died first. :'(

Marwikedor said:
MnSG said:
My parents once owned a westie dog before switching to cats. I was never too crazy with having household pets.
I got three of those, 9 9 and 7.

Dr. Eggman, I'm sorry for your loss. It sounds to me like the dog could have had rabies. Or he got demented who knows. Whatever happened, know your dog did love ya, and he is probably not responsible for what happened to you and him. It saddens me also to know my dogs won't be around forever, but to all you people listening, when the day does come to say goodbye, life will still go on afterwards. In fact many believe that that is one of the most important life lessons to be learned from having a pet dog, the ability to say goodbye.
Yes it is really sad when you get attached to a pet, and they pass on. :( My cat was 20 years old and we had to put him to sleep. It was very hard.
But I am not going into the whole losing loved ones..I don't want to upset anyone and I don't want to start bawling as I'm typing this, but life is just to short and precious to waste. It really is, and you CANNOT take anyone or anything for granted, because you never know what is going to happen. ONE SECOND can change the rest of your life. ONE SECOND! Sorry, now like I said, I am starting to cry, so I am going to stop...but I know many of you know what I am talking about.

Awww he was so old ):

my o'l cat was 14 when he died

he loved a big mac ,im being serious he eat big mac

That was really sad.

Anyway I'm fine now.

I never had much pets. But I had 4 fishes once. 2 were goldfishes and 2 other fishes that were black. One of the black fishes was very violent and killed the two goldfishes by tackling them the first night I had the fishes. Soon it killed the other black fish too. Days passed and I found the violent fish dead with a part of it's skin stuck to the glass. I guess it saw it's own reflection and tried to kill it.

I once had a pet goldfish when I was 4. It's name was Thomas, after the famous steam engine which I was obsessed with at the time. It died 8 days later; we never knew why. I was devastated.

Doofenshmirtz Evil said:
I once had a pet goldfish when I was 4. It's name was Thomas, after the famous steam engine which I was obsessed with at the time. It died 8 days later; we never knew why. I was devastated.
Pet fishes die randomly. I had two other fishes before my other 4 fishes. I was watching them swim around the bowl then I went to eat dinner. When I came back they were dead. But it must be the food because it was after I fed them.

Fish dont last long

but we had two fish called tom and jerry

jerry died but tom didnt in fact tom was a bit like jesus coz it looked like he died but he wasnt but then he did die

and was buried next to jerry

I had some pet guppies when I was a little kid. Turns out that after 5 days I'd overfed them and they died.... guess that's what I get for being too careful.

I had a ton of guppies when I was about 9. They all died within a few days, except one, so we named it Nemo. Nemo lived for a few months, and then randomly died. I was devastated. I buried it in my backyard and used a rock for its grave.

And then I have this gigantic fish in my 10 gallon tank that I've wanted to die for like 4 years. It's not that I don't care for it, but it's so big that it can hardly move anywhere in the tank, and it makes a big mess. I'm not trying to kill it, but I'm kind of waiting for it to go so I can have room for new fish...

I had a hamster that lived for a year, I got another which died after a week, after that I shared my brothers which lived much longer.

I heard this story that this kid put his hamster in the microwave and it exploded and died :'(

Back