PM4 looks dead.

Baby Luigi said:
If that was the definition of trolling, then, I apologize for those incidents. From now on, I'm just going to ignore those threads unless I have something to say in it that's not negative.
Wait, he was talking about you? I thought he was talking about Superfiremario.

I bought my 3DS just for this game. I knew I had to have one when the title was revealed last year. The first two are in my top three games of all time (along with GTA: SA, LOL). Super's a good game, but just a huge letdown. I figure a goomba should be a partner in every Paper, and I'd love for it to be Goombella!

The game does need some hard and scary things. Also it looks a little babyish, not like Yoshi's Story, but no one is ever to old for that game

Baby Luigi said:
It's all right for you. You can freely admit what you want, but you're not really in the right topic to discuss your thoughts. For example, I don't come into the Super Mario 3D Land topic and say I don't want it. I just ignore it. Or do I? But, anyway, I understand you have different opinions and I am not afraid to admit I would rather have Mario Tennis over Super Mario 3D Land.

There's nothing wrong with expressing distaste in a game or idea, as long as you do it maturely. It is a discussion about the game, after all. Just don't go around hating things without reasoning.

Paper Bowser said:
I want there to be fireworks and a celebration when you level up like in SPM.
I like the TTYD level up the most.

But hasn't there been actual fire and water attacks in the past two Paper Marios? You know, the ones that are not paper?

Bowser breathes fire and Sushi squirts water. Erm, so what's our point?

Yerah they should burn and have the effects and then dissaper in SPM enemy dissaper style where they spin around.

Paper Bowser said:
I want the Spring-oings to return
I'm meh on that. I think that clubbers should also return.

Paper Bowser said:
I hope all the intresting enemies appear and rare ones like the Gold Fuzzy.

Gold Fuzzy wasn't that interesting. His boss fight was pathetically easy

Back