PM4 looks dead.

I the trailer for this game I saw Mario alone, so they might not be any partners at all.

Paper Bowser said:
Mabye they are stored in your pocket like pokemon lol

ha

Paper Bowser said:
Mabye they are stored in your pocket like pokemon lol
Well, considering most of the partners are stored like that the majority of the time anyway, I wouldn't doubt it... But still, you'd think he's have at least one partner out all the time.

It could be that recruiting partners might be optional (my take on it), so that players could play like either the first two PM games (with partners) or SPM (as only Mario himself). I don't know, but it sounds like something Nintendo would do. I personally hope there are partners as they made the first two games much more interesting. The Pixils were not so interesting.

The partners were one of the best parts of the first two Paper Mario games. I hope Nintendo hasn't forgotten that!

^

So true. Ever since Nintendo revealed Boom Boom's return in Super Mario 3D Land, I've been hoping for a Boom Boom partner in Paper Mario 3DS. It'd also be awesome having Toad, Shy Guy, Hammer Bro, and a Magikoopa as your partners.

Fawfulfury65 said:
It's taking so long to release because they're making it extra good and extra long! :)

I hope.
Or there gonna be trolls and make it suck so people will stop asking for more Mario RPG's

I hope there is going to be a tattle log, that was one of the the fin bits in TTYD.

Paper Bowser said:
Smashgoom202 said:
The partners were one of the best parts of the first two Paper Mario games. I hope Nintendo hasn't forgotten that!
and the Tattles
That, too. Hopefully, there will at least be SOMEONE there to make amusing Tattles.

Lil' Blue Bird said:
I hope there is Sledge Bros., and Rexes
Sledge Bros. and Rex are AWESOME! Ice Bros. are in this game, so who knows... I'd also like to see Chargin' Chuck, too.

I hope the other three Bros are in it.

It's all right for you. You can freely admit what you want, but you're not really in the right topic to discuss your thoughts. For example, I don't come into the Super Mario 3D Land topic and say I don't want it. I just ignore it. Or do I? But, anyway, I understand you have different opinions and I am not afraid to admit I would rather have Mario Tennis over Super Mario 3D Land.

Actually, I've seen you posting that you don't want Super Mario 3D Land in many threads before, including the Super Mario 3D Land thread (at least, I'm sure you did it there too).

Yeah, even I wasn't sure what I did in the past. Sorry about that. Call me a hypocrite or something.

YamiHoshi.nl said:
Actually, I've seen you posting that you don't want Super Mario 3D Land in many threads before, including the Super Mario 3D Land thread (at least, I'm sure you did it there too).
Troll, maybe?

If that was the definition of trolling, then, I apologize for those incidents. From now on, I'm just going to ignore those threads unless I have something to say in it that's not negative.

Back