PM4 looks dead.

Pyro

Power Star
It looks dead and seems Nintendo is not really focusing on it. If they don't give us more information soon, I'm going to be pissed.
 

Raven Effect

That's what I call hamburgers
Core 'Shroom Staff
Retired Wiki Staff
They have a lot of games coming up and they can't have two major Mario games competing with each other
 

Pyro

Power Star
Brother Love said:
They have a lot of games coming up and they can't have two major Mario games competing with each other
That's the problem. But hopefully they'll pick up after SM3DL and MK7 are released in a couple months.
 

Raven Effect

That's what I call hamburgers
Core 'Shroom Staff
Retired Wiki Staff
Percy said:
Brother Love said:
They have a lot of games coming up and they can't have two major Mario games competing with each other
That's the problem. But hopefully they'll pick up after SM3DL and MK7 are released in a couple months.
well duh it's still being developed just not advertised
 

Dr. Javelin

Nathan Latsk
They're always working on stuff, even if there's no info. Didn't they say that they were working on the Wii U after the DSi was released?
 

SolarBlaze

Guardian of the Sol Emeralds.
Retired Wiki Staff
Brother Love said:
They have a lot of games coming up and they can't have two major Mario games competing with each other
This. After all, that was precisely the reason why Super Mario Galaxy 2 ended up getting released about six months after New Super Mario Brothers Wii.
 

NSY

Celestial Guide
They will give us more infomation near when it comes out, SMG2 was first reveled in 2009 and no more info came until February.
 

YamiHoshi

Nintendo 3DS Developer
By "PM", you mean "Paper Mario", right?
I'm still waiting for PM3 to be released, as I don't really count Super Paper Mario as a Paper Mario game, because of its differences.
I'd rather count the 3DS version as PM3, to be honest.
 

Raven Effect

That's what I call hamburgers
Core 'Shroom Staff
Retired Wiki Staff
YamiHoshi.nl said:
By "PM", you mean "Paper Mario", right?
I'm still waiting for PM3 to be released, as I don't really count Super Paper Mario as a Paper Mario game, because of its differences.
I'd rather count the 3DS version as PM3, to be honest.
I liked Super Paper Mario though not as much as Super Mario RPG or Paper Mario but Super Paper Mario was still a good game
 
Brother Love said:
YamiHoshi.nl said:
By "PM", you mean "Paper Mario", right?
I'm still waiting for PM3 to be released, as I don't really count Super Paper Mario as a Paper Mario game, because of its differences.
I'd rather count the 3DS version as PM3, to be honest.
I liked Super Paper Mario though not as much as Super Mario RPG or Paper Mario but Super Paper Mario was still a good game
Yeah, it get's to much hate.
 

NSY

Celestial Guide
New Super Mario said:
Brother Love said:
YamiHoshi.nl said:
By "PM", you mean "Paper Mario", right?
I'm still waiting for PM3 to be released, as I don't really count Super Paper Mario as a Paper Mario game, because of its differences.
I'd rather count the 3DS version as PM3, to be honest.
I liked Super Paper Mario though not as much as Super Mario RPG or Paper Mario but Super Paper Mario was still a good game
Yeah, it get's to much hate.
I like it's plafrom to RPG style.
 

YamiHoshi

Nintendo 3DS Developer
.......
I don't hate Super Paper Mario, I say, it's totally different from the other Paper Mario's.
 

Dr. Javelin

Nathan Latsk
I don't hate it. But in comparison to the other Paper Marios, it's awful. That doesn't mean it's a bad game, it just means that it didn't live up to the high standard set by TTYD.
 

Mariorules25

Hyaahhh
Jack Noir said:
I don't hate it. But in comparison to the other Paper Marios, it's awful. That doesn't mean it's a bad game, it just means that it didn't live up to the high standard set by TTYD.
i agree
 

Snowstalker

Snowstalker
Am I the only person who's worried that, based on enemy redesigns and suspicious similarity to NSMBW's worlds, that they'll try to stick too much to the main series?
 

Raven Effect

That's what I call hamburgers
Core 'Shroom Staff
Retired Wiki Staff
Doofenshmirtz Evil said:
I saw a green Toad as a partner in the E3 video, yay!
That is good news now all they need is a Buzzy Beetle partner
 

Leonyx

Glory to the Shroob Empire! Long live the Shroobs!
YoshiGo99 said:
Ya! Or a Wiggler partner, but I won't thing they will have one
I'd love a Wiggler partner. That would make for some interesting story.
 

Toad85

MarioKartRPG
Brother Love said:
Leonyx said:
YoshiGo99 said:
Ya! Or a Wiggler partner, but I won't thing they will have one
I'd love a Wiggler partner. That would make for some interesting story.
But what would his powers be
Maybe he/she could grow flowers and carrots like the wiggler boss in BIS, or perhaps could turn red with a charge attack.
 
Top